30% off all Steelseries products

simp1ysimon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Use coupon code "QC2011" for 30% off their site

from facebook page

"Ladies and gentlemen, start your railguns! To celebrate the annual QuakeCon and the grandfather of competitive FPSes, we're offering 30% on everything in our webshop this weekend. Use code "QC2011" when checking out to apply the discount. May the spawn-frags be with you, amen."

http://shop.steelseries.com/us

$5 shipping pretty much kills this on mouse pads, since amazon has them for the same or better prices free ship. And that's all I need (read: can afford).

Not bad i guess on the higher end stuff though. Steel Series products are worth the cost, not my personal favorites but high quality none the less.

Tempting, I've needed a new keyboard for a while, and a 6G keyboard would be nice. I'd actually prefer to get the 7G, because I like wrist rests, but I hate, hate, hate those tiny backspace keys.

Well, I've got a couple of days to think about it.

Part of me wants to try out a hard mousing surface, but there's really nothing wrong with my X-Trac Ripper XL so I don't know if I can justify spending the money.

[quote name='blindinglights']Part of me wants to try out a hard mousing surface, but there's really nothing wrong with my X-Trac Ripper XL so I don't know if I can justify spending the money.[/QUOTE]

If you can actually swing it, go for it. Mouse pads are the single most overlooked part of a PC gaming experience IMO. Few bucks that could potentially seriously improve your experience would be worth it to me.

Meh. I just bought a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate last week. I ended up choosing between that and a Steelseries 6Gv2, if I'd've known about this I might've waited. Or maybe not, I dunno, I'm really liking the BlackWidow.

I would like to upgrade my headset to a 7h (own a 5h v2), but I don't think I can justify that price right now even with the discount.

I have been using a Merc Stealth Illuminated Gaming Keyboard for 2+ years now. It's one of the best purchases I have ever made for gaming. About 5 months ago, the gaming pad S-key gave out. Apparently I back up a lot in my FPS gaming. Run away! Run away! Anyway, I knew I was out of warranty so I asked them for a new S-key to snap into where the old one was. They couldn't do that since they don't sell parts, but they eventually offered to replace it one time over a year out of warranty! So, I get a brand new Merc Stealth and just had to return my old one. That's pretty good customer service if you ask me!

I bought one of their PC game controllers from Micro Center, and boy, does it suck. There was supposed to be some driver software on their site, but it was long ago removed. I've never tried their mice or keyboards, but their controllers are garbage.

[quote name='TraBuch']Meh. I just bought a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate last week. I ended up choosing between that and a Steelseries 6Gv2, if I'd've known about this I might've waited. Or maybe not, I dunno, I'm really liking the BlackWidow.[/QUOTE]

i bought a lycosa about 5 months ago, i wish i would of shelled out the extra money for the blackwidow. So now im stuck with a non-mechanical keyboard :(

[quote name='simp1ysimon']still trying to decide if i should buy the siberia v2[/QUOTE]

I have one, and it's a damn good headset. Great sound quality, although the mic could be better, and extremely comfortable.

I'd say to get it.

bread's done
Back