30% off genesis/snes/dc/n64 at gamestop

it's in store only, and they let me use my 10% off card along with the in store 30% off, so i hit the genesis bin :)

Is it 30% off for systems, games, and accessories? I'd like to grab some N64 games, as well as an expansion pak. Also, when does this sale end?

[quote name='XCutioner93']Is it 30% off for systems, games, and accessories? I'd like to grab some N64 games, as well as an expansion pak. Also, when does this sale end?[/quote]

i went like 10 mins ago, and it doesnt include N64 stuff!!! i was perturbed to say the least

[quote name='BasketCase1080']IS there a gamestop near sumone who has a good selection of snes games? :)[/quote]

mine has like over 200, what were u looking for??? pm me man

[quote name='nneace'][quote name='XCutioner93']Is it 30% off for systems, games, and accessories? I'd like to grab some N64 games, as well as an expansion pak. Also, when does this sale end?[/quote]

i went like 10 mins ago, and it doesnt include N64 stuff!!! i was perturbed to say the least[/quote]

That sucks, but I hope it's a YMMV for different items to be on sale in different stores. I gotta check gamestop soon.

He listed the type of games that should be available. You'll be lucky to get it for any other system if you are able to.

I got Marvel vs capcom 2 for $17.84, 30%+10% off on wed.or thurs. I didn't see any buy 2 get 1 free signs...

bread's done
Back