30% off orders on half.com (can use once per account, but on multiple items, max $60)

jdb230

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
saw this on slickdeals. Half.com is automatically taking 30% off your order. There is no code to use, and can only be used once, but you can order more than 1 item at a time. Just add all the items you want to your shopping cart, and then checkout. You can only get a maximum discount of $60, so don't go over $200 in your shopping cart. Shipping is not included, and usually about $2.99 PER ITEM (Remember this is half.com so most things will be shipped to you from individual sellers).

edit: might only work if you have at least $50.00 in your cart. you MUST go to the final checkout screen (not just the shopping cart) to see the discount reflected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchases Skyrim for PS3 for 41.28 shipped... the discount did indeed kick in for the final purchase page after I punched in my CC info.

It appears to be the last of the normally priced Skyrims...I'd hop on it fast if you're interested in anything decent

Didn't work for me tried on a 360.

Did see if you have a chase freedom card it would knock $75 off could that be what the OP is talking about?

[quote name='aus_nacht']It didn't work for some dvds I tried. Maybe this is only games.[/QUOTE]

I just tried it on a 41.00 DVD and it worked. It only shows up on the final page of checking out.

Has anyone had it stop working and been able to get it back? I went back and forth between the cart and shop several times...

Absolutely phenomenal. Just got MW3 sub 40. That was one of my dreams for BF/CM weekend. Awesome.

I did see the great price on MW3 as well...shoulda just picked one of those up for the hell of it.

Not that I 100% expected to find a deal on Skyrim this deal weekend, but I do find it comical that after countless checking of lightning deals, that half.com delivered.

Is this for today only? I tried buying Ultimate MvC and Skyward Sword; but Half.com wouldn't let me buy them due to their product release date not occurring yet (WTF?)

Ok, had to wait until my saved order timed out, but it finally let me use the coupon again. I have no idea why it just disappeared out on me like that, but if it happens to anyone else, now you know. I think it may have something to do with closing one of your windows once you get to the final screen.

worked for me and a friend tonight also. 1st order was about 49 prior to discount/shipping and the 2nd one was about 36 prior to discount/shipping.

Just bought a like new complete Black Ops Hardened Edition for PS3 for $27 shipped! Thanks OP, nice find! I have the Hardened Edition for Xbox 360, wanted it for PS3.

Well.....I suppose I should get my Physics textbook anyway....Might as well throw on a game or two to get the sale.

Placed MW3 ($50) in my cart and made it to the final page before clicking "Place Your Order" and not seeing the discount. Declaring this one dead, people.

Yeah it isn't working for me either. I wonder if that was a technical issue. Why would they give 30% off? This is all from private sellers. Half.com would have to eat that cost right?

bread's done
Back