$30 off PS3 Slim, 360 and Wii @ Dell.com

lol yeah, still not a bad deal though I got the PS3 deal myself, using a code for free shipping (2D60) I got it for $292 total, not bad considering it's regularly $300 before tax. My old one got YLOD and I didn't want to get a refurb so this was the best deal I could find

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Shoot, was hoping the 360 would be discounted from the new $150 price, instead it's off $200[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is actually ABOVE the new MSRP for the xbox arcade. Dell is usually better than that. Maybe they'll update the base price before the sale ends. If we all hold our breath!!

I'm looking out for a PS3 - is this worthwhile or should I wait a bit longer and see? Would really like a slim for

Shipping and tax on this is killer. Only 7 day shipping is free other options will cost, tax is something monstrous, total came out to 295 in the end anyway. Shop around first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually planning on purchasing a Wii next tuesday after I get paid. Good thing I decided to check on here before I went down to Gamestop. Thanks for the info OP

Picked up a Wii w/ free overnight shipping yesterday. I dont' know if the free ship was originally part of the deal though.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back