30% off Select Games at Target with In-store pickup - Crash Team Racing (X1/NS/PS4) $27.99 and more

Likely they are trying to not include new releases and games currently sale. I was going to get FFXII myself on Switch since it's $40 right now and the 30% would make it cheap enough for me to take the double dip, but like Judgement it was not included in the deal. Not sure on N Sane Trilogy as far as it being on sale or not goes though.

The Targets around me don't even have Bloodstained in-store on any platform. Game is well worth $40 imo though, just maybe not on Switch as that version apparently has some performance issues even after the patch.
I was looking for FFXII as well. Looks like if you have GCU it evens out as Best Buy is selling it for $35 prior to discount.

I was looking for FFXII as well. Looks like if you have GCU it evens out as Best Buy is selling it for $35 prior to discount.
I was surprised to see that also. BB has Final Fantasy X/X-2 for the same price. 34.99 before GCU.

Also, if it makes a difference, if you see that the game is sold in stores but NOT available for Order Pickup, just take the game to CS, show them the link to the game online with the 30% off and they should deduct it easily. I had no issues doing this at 2 targets. They just clicked a button and 30% off was shown on the receipt.

Amazon is selectively matching some of these as a coupon that can be applied.  For example, Ace Combat 7 (PS4) is $40 with an almost $12 coupon that can be applied, matching the Target price.

Target app is showing it’s not available for pickup in any store near me. What about you guys?
Mario Maker 2 is available for pickup near me now (wasn't earlier this morning). As expected though, there is no 30% discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looks like they took a bunch of stuff off of this.  Still shows up in the earlier links posted but no longer works.  Oh well.  Didn't need another game anyway.

If Gamestop pulled something like this everyone would be losing it.  

Doesn't make any sense to have a promo for something then make it impossible to use the promo. 

Target is generally good with matching in store. It can be YMMV but if you explain the situation of the game being in store but not available for local pickup, they take 30% off. Did this a few times at Targets around me. But that's if the promo still shows online. Found a store with Owlboy, and of course they removed the promo from that title that morning.

Did they remove CTR? Got it for Xbox and decided I also wanted it for switch. Still shows on the sale page but no long actually says 30% nor does it apply at checkout.

bread's done
Back