30% Off Used Games at GoHastings.com! (Ends 11/30)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hastings has a 30% off used sale and it rocks. There's a ton of great deals to be found here. I just saw the God of War collection for $34 used, which means it'll be about $25 shipped

Use this code to get 30% off: CYBERMONDAY
http://www.gohastings.com/department/GAME.uts

Here's my first order:

BioShock Used - PlayStation 3 $11.97
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Used - PlayStation 3 $10.77
Battlefield: Bad Company Used - PlayStation 3 $10.77
Jeanne d'Arc Used - PlayStation Portable $8.98
Kingdom Hearts II Previously Viewed - PlayStation 2 2 for $7.98 each

Merchandise:$58.45
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$7.99
Total:$66.44

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the order confirmation when I placed the order and thats it. Nothing since then. Tried to look at the order on their website, but the account page isn't letting me see the ORDER DETAILS page. Just keeps reloading the Orders page.

I will probably call Customer Service on Wednesday if nothing shakes loose by then.

Ok so for some reason I am not getting the 30% off. I add the used game to my cart then type CyberMonday, I also tried all caps, for the promo code and nothing happens. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it....you have to click the box stating your 17 or over before you can apply the promo code...

ninja gaiden sigma for 13.67 before discount...Buying new is just 7 more dollars. Are used games worth the risk?

there's no risk with hastings that i've ever seen. already got one of the games i ordered when they started the sale. disc, case and manual all in perfect condition.

Ordered perfect dark zero, bullet witch, and the darkness.

Got Bullet Witch and Perfect Dark today, didn't even know I ordered the tin case version of Perfect Dark, came brand new sealed. Bullet Witch disc is in mint condition, instruction manual has a couple bends and creases.

Pretty happy. :)

I got Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure DS, Riviera PSP, and Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles PSP for about 30 bucks including tax and shipping. Pretty great.

I just got 4 of my packages in the mail today (ordered on 11/26). Three of them (Bioshock, Oblivion, and Bad company) look brand new, and the other Jean D'arc (psp) looks good except the case has a piece missing at the bottom. Still waiting on two more games, but once again I am extremely pleased with the quality of the games, and the speed of their service.

sale is ok but I hate the shipping charges. It kind of forces you to buy only a few so that the shipping charges don't get jacked up.

I'm on the fence with DJ Hero. Only $77 shipped with this discount. Can anyone who has the game chime in and say whether or not it's worth it?

I'm also thinking the price on the game may continue to drop around/after Christmas.

[quote name='davidflecha17']sale is ok but I hate the shipping charges. It kind of forces you to buy only a few so that the shipping charges don't get jacked up.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is only $1 for each additional item, so it's actually better to have one big order than just a few items. If you order 1 game shipping is $4, if you order 2 games shipping is $5.

Ordered from the B2G1 deal a couple days ago (11/25) and received two of my games in today: ACII and NBA 2K10. Yet, i haven't received MW2 yet, but so far both games in mint condition. Anybody know when they get in shipments of used games, cus im dying to play MW2?

[quote name='dino88']Shipping is only $1 for each additional item, so it's actually better to have one big order than just a few items. If you order 1 game shipping is $4, if you order 2 games shipping is $5.[/QUOTE]

exactly what I was going to say

[quote name='dino88']Shipping is only $1 for each additional item, so it's actually better to have one big order than just a few items. If you order 1 game shipping is $4, if you order 2 games shipping is $5.[/QUOTE]

This.

I try to order a minimum of 6 games and so I usually only order during the sales/promotions. Received 3 of the 7 games from the BF sale today, all looked just about as nice as you could hope a used game to look.

Even with shipping and tax I think this haul of 2nd tier/old 360 games was about $8 a game.

[quote name='Ace!']Rock Bands wont be shipping[/QUOTE]

I received a shipping confirmation yesterday morning on mine.

[quote name='ImpactPlayer']I'm on the fence with DJ Hero. Only $77 shipped with this discount. Can anyone who has the game chime in and say whether or not it's worth it?

I'm also thinking the price on the game may continue to drop around/after Christmas.[/QUOTE]

I'd say worth it if you can find DJ Hero at around that price. I got it from gohastings during a 20% off sale and I thought it was a worthy investment. It shipped with no hassle and the game is tons of fun.

I ordered three games last week during the B2G1. I figured I'd have to wait a while, seeing as how it was right before Thanksgiving, but two of them arrived on Monday, and the third came in the day after that. I picked up Uncharted 2, Dragon Age (360), and Assassin's Creed II (360), all of them in like-new condition with the original packaging and manuals. First order I'd ever placed with them, and I was a little dubious, but it worked out great.

Received Rock Band 2 SE today... the packaging wasn't great (they basically taped two smaller boxes together to ship it), but it arrived undamaged. Fantastic deal at $20.99 shipped.

I received the PSP game I ordered today.
And the disc drive on my PSP died.
*sigh*
Now I get to spend all day tomorrow on the phone with Sony, begging them to fix my system for slightly less than full retail price, just like the 3 times when my PS2s died. Hate Sony.

I received 2 out 3 games I order from Sony on Wednesday and Friday. One is a little unknown game for the PS3 called Folklore published by Sony of North America and the other is (360) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. I think it is an okay game although you can die for the dumbest things in that game. I also ordered some other games. (360) Eternal Sonata and (Xbox) Shenmue 2.

[quote name='JCAll']I received the PSP game I ordered today.
And the disc drive on my PSP died.
*sigh*
Now I get to spend all day tomorrow on the phone with Sony, begging them to fix my system for slightly less than full retail price, just like the 3 times when my PS2s died. Hate Sony.[/QUOTE]

hate Sony eh? but keep coming back to give Sony money generation after generation any way right? :roll: :D:D:D If I run business, I want customer like you

Thanks, I managed to get Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition for $51 shipped with this deal last week. It was delivered on Thursday, and everything was in perfect condition except for the guide, but I can get it replace with the Atlus Guide Replacement Program.

[quote name='sengar']Received Rock Band 2 SE today... the packaging wasn't great (they basically taped two smaller boxes together to ship it), but it arrived undamaged. Fantastic deal at $20.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Was this the one you bought?

Used - PlayStation 3
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
List Price: $34.99
$31.58 You Save: $3.41

It looks like that copy is just the game (no instruments). They even have the Special Edition listed seperately (for $113.71 or something). I would jump on it in a heartbeat if I knew they wouldn't screw me out of the instruments...

[quote name='jupiterjones']Was this the one you bought?

Used - PlayStation 3
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
List Price: $34.99
$31.58 You Save: $3.41

It looks like that copy is just the game (no instruments). They even have the Special Edition listed seperately (for $113.71 or something). I would jump on it in a heartbeat if I knew they wouldn't screw me out of the instruments...[/QUOTE]

nah dude the one he is talking about said save $120 when u put in your cart n had the bundle upc it was a mistake n they took it down/fixed it
most orders were canceled but a few people were able to get it.

jupiter, there was a glitch in their system that priced the Rock Band 2 360 Special Edition at the same price as the regular game. They have since fixed it.

Edit: Damn you, youenvy, you speedy bastard! >:eek:

Received Rock Band 2 SE today... the packaging wasn't great (they basically taped two smaller boxes together to ship it), but it arrived undamaged. Fantastic deal at $20.99 shipped.

Same here!

Funny they canceled everything else in that order (all kinds of $6 Blu Rays), but I actually got in on the best deal for once. lol.

bread's done
Back