30% Off Used Games @ Gohastings.com

They're OoS of pretty much anything worthwhile... and the code does seem to work with some games like Portal 2.

[quote name='topplehat']Someone remind me on the difference between previously viewed and used...[/QUOTE]

PV - Rental copies
U - Traded in copies

Consensus is that used copies come in better condition and are usually complete.

[quote name='topplehat']Someone remind me on the difference between previously viewed and used...[/QUOTE]

Used = Trade in

Previously Viewed = copy they rent out.

Thanks. Picked up :360: Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga for under $9 shipped.

Needed a cheap filler title while I'm waiting for some of the bigger titles later this year.

I just got a shipment of 3 used PSP games that I ordered from gohastings.com during the 55 cent shipping sale, and what I learned is to check your shipment ASAP. Out of the three games that came in that shipment, only one was correct, Pangya Fantasy Golf. I had ordered Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, but received 3 instead, packaging, UMD, and all. I would have rather gotten the game that I ordered, but seeing as that normally goes for $20 some used, and is in good condition, and I paid $5 for it, I will hold onto it. The third game I had ordered was Naruto Akatsuki Rising, and I open it up, and the disc for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was inside of it In another shipment, I received Rock Band Unplugged, but the UMD case is in such a terrible condition that I am going to order a replacement case before I even consider putting it into my PSP.

The prices on gohastings can be nice, but it can be a little risky. I got all of these games for around $6 shipped each during the last sale, so it's not too bad. However, if you are one that is really concerned about game condition, beware.

hmmm...despite what the rep said I'm still seeing higher prices with these coupons. I could have sworn Castlevania for PS3 was $22.xx on PS3 a few days ago, now used is $39.xx? Hard to think prices jump THAT much.

I'll wait and pass. Socom 4 is tempting though, if PSN was up...

[quote name='BiggNick']hmmm...despite what the rep said I'm still seeing higher prices with these coupons. I could have sworn Castlevania for PS3 was $22.xx on PS3 a few days ago, now used is $39.xx? Hard to think prices jump THAT much.

I'll wait and pass. Socom 4 is tempting though, if PSN was up...[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it was the PS3 version? They might show a certain image but the listed system is always the cheapest, whether it be DS, Wii, or PC unless you go to the page of the item itself.

Their prices change based on stock.

FWIW i bought castlevania ps3 for like $20 in november from gohastings.

[quote name='gotdott']Are you sure it was the PS3 version? They might show a certain image but the listed system is always the cheapest, whether it be DS, Wii, or PC unless you go to the page of the item itself.[/QUOTE]

Yea it was, infact the 360 version is still that price, which makes little sense.

Picked up a couple of oldies but goodies:
iconps3.gif
Bioshock
iconwii.gif
Okami
iconwii.gif
Metroid Other M

Total came out to $30.90 shipped. Heres to hoping my order doesn't get cancelled and comes complete in great condition.

After picking up one of the $100 off PS3 Deals, this was perfect timing for me to grab some PS3 titles...

Picked up:
Uncharted
Killzone 2
Resistance 2

And I may be back for more soon (little nervous about quality as I never dealt with them before)

Thanks for the heads up OP! :D

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit, Demon Souls and SSF4 (PS3) are gone. Looks like im passing on this one[/QUOTE]
I'm also trying to rebuy Demons Souls...it hasnt been in stock since before the sale even started :cry:

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm also trying to rebuy Demons Souls...it hasnt been in stock since before the sale even started :cry:[/QUOTE]

Atleast its a Greatest Hit now, probally will just end up getting it the moment Gamestop has a B2G1.

Though, finding SSF4 on the cheap seems fairly hard lately

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Thinking about Bulletstorm...is that worth $24?[/QUOTE]

24 is pretty cheap, it isn't a bad FPS. If you're looking for a fun single player experience, go for it.

Thanks for the info op

Picked up:
Items:
Quantity: 1, MLB 09: The Show Used - PlayStation 3 $3.48 Discount: 1 for $3.48 each
Quantity: 1, Need for Speed: Shift Used - PlayStation 3 $7.91 Discount: 1 for $7.91 each

I actually just got mlb 09 from gamestop a day ago for $9.xx Gonna return that and get my cash back to put toward this. 2 games I wanted for a few dollars more = can't beat it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Thinking about Bulletstorm...is that worth $24?[/QUOTE]

Single player will take you about 6-8 hours on normal. Took me a little under 8 since I took it slow and did every (s)kill shot in game.

The echoes maps will run you 5-30 minutes each (there are 14 I think, if you don't have the online pass that gives you a bonus 6) depending on if you want to rerun them to get 3 stars, though at least a third of them you will probably achieve 3 stars on your first runthrough.

The multiplayer hoard mode will either last you a couple hours or a few more if you are into it, but it does get repetitive. I'd play each map a few times through just to see all the unique kills (multiplayer has several ones different from campaign)

So I'd say you'll get at least 15 hours worth of gaming out of it if you don't get sick of it.

bread's done
Back