30% off used PS2 and XBOX games $9.99 or less....YMMV

Zon27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (98%)
I went to a few EBGames today...the first one I did NOT see this offer. But at the second one they had a big sign and a bin for it.

It said 30% off PS2 and XBOX games 9.99 or less. It was an official sign, not like some printed sign or what not. The guy told me that the 10% more card also stacks.

This was at the South Bay Galleria Mall here in Torrance CA.

This goes perfect with the trade 3 get an extra $10.

I picked up a copy of PS2 Gran Turismo 3 ($2.51) and XB Max Payne 2 (.94).

I was in the EB at the Millenia Mall in Orlando, and their sign said 40% on the same subset of games. I didn't have time to look through the bins - they took forever to do my trades and the kids needed to get home for bed.

I'll be in another store at lunch. I'll see if they have anything similar.

Any ideas if this is nationwide or not. I was in a Gamestop yesterday (Dearborn, MI), and I didn't see any signs. Is this EB only?

[quote name='lordxixor101']Any ideas if this is nationwide or not. I was in a Gamestop yesterday (Dearborn, MI), and I didn't see any signs. Is this EB only?[/QUOTE]

Saw this in J-Ville Florida today. Picked up 4 or 5 games for $6 or less.

No deal on the EB games @ Wooster, Ohio. Not sure if it theres any other stores in ohio that aren't haveing this as well. But the manager told me that they usually all do the same thing.

The EBGames closest to my work doesn't have this deal either (Venice and Overland in Culver City,CA. Like I said in the OP, YMMV.

In Connecticut last time I was there last week it was 40% off 9.99 or less PS2 and XBOX games at the trumbull mall at all 3 locations.... gamestop, eb, and ebx. Milford mall though aparently was not running the deal.

bread's done
Back