30% Trade in credit when Pre-ordering Guitar Hero: World Tour

MajorG

CAG Veteran
I stopped by Gamestop yesterday to trade in some accessories, and pre-order GH: World Tour. The guy checked to see if there were any promotions, and they had just started a 30% extra trade in credit when you put it all towards pre-ordering GH: World Tour. Thought I would share it with any one interested.

Sweet action. I just got a 360 so I could use the instruments for WT on Rock Band 2, and now I've got all this Wii GH stuff. So I've been waiting to trade in my 2 Wii Guitars, GHIII, and GH:Aersomith, to put towards a WT 360 pre-order deal.

I probably won't get much for it but an extra 30% should help.

Anyone have any Trade In Values for the Wii Guitars and games?

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
It counts towards the game or the bundles from my understanding. They asked which I wanted the game, or the big bundle and I went for the bundle.

[quote name='MajorG']It counts towards the game or the bundles from my understanding. They asked which I wanted the game, or the big bundle and I went for the bundle.[/quote]
That's good news! I only want the game right now, and I've got a couple of games that might be worth trading there... Thanks for the information!

hmm does wii fit still trade for 60 bucks? thats almost what i paid for it originally (when u count the 30 percent bonus), and saves me the hassle of selling it used on ebay and getting just a little more.

[quote name='yesitsreallyjosh']hmm does wii fit still trade for 60 bucks? thats almost what i paid for it originally (when u count the 30 percent bonus), and saves me the hassle of selling it used on ebay and getting just a little more.[/quote]

its 55 now

Well of course the day I go in to trade all my old Wii GH stuff for a 360 WT Pre-order they're out of the full band kits.

So I had to pre-order it at Best Buy. Guess I'll just move my GS Pre-order around until I find something I want.

Has anyone actually tried this trade in deal with success? I might be interested but don't want haul my stuff 30 minutes away.

[quote name='rolliauctions']Has anyone actually tried this trade in deal with success? I might be interested but don't want haul my stuff 30 minutes away.[/quote]

It worked for me they were just out of the 360 band kits, but that was just my regions. But you may want to call ahead and see if there are any pre-orders available

[quote name='aojeda']Isn't the trade deal bonus only on games? That's what I heard when I asked about it at my local gaymstop.[/quote]
HAHAHAHA you put "GAY" instead of "GAME"! THAT'S SO HILARIOUS!

bread's done
Back