30% Used games at GameCrazy when signing up for newsletter

GetWhatYaGive

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

I apologize in advance if this has been posted.

I was recently on the GameCrazy website, and came across this deal.

On their main page, you will see information about signing up for the Newsletter.

After giving your information, you will be emailed a 30% off coupon for any Used Game.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great deal. Now, if only the only Gamecrazy within 30 miles of me didn't close down, I think I could actually put this to good use. ~_~

[quote name='Purkeynator']Thanks OP. This will go great with Red Faction which is on sale for $17.99![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Part of me is curious if I can get Red Faction for $17.99 and then use the coupon on a different game.

[quote name='djhmetfan2']Tried this 3 times and I never get the e-=mailed coupon
Anybody post a link of the coupon

Thanks[/QUOTE]

A linked coupon won't work... the coupon is customized and has your name printed on it.

I tried myself a coupon of times and the coupon finally showed up. I think it takes some time (days to weeks?) after you sign up for the newsletter and coupon code to start appearing, so be patient.

When I try to sign up, it just tells me all the fields with a * are required, even though I'm filling them all out. Also it clears out the form with every error message. Nice website design, GC.

[quote name='morrodox']When I try to sign up, it just tells me all the fields with a * are required, even though I'm filling them all out. Also it clears out the form with every error message. Nice website design, GC.[/QUOTE]

That kept happening to me. Filled out every field and it finally worked.

[quote name='djhmetfan2']Tried this 3 times and I never get the e-=mailed coupon
Anybody post a link of the coupon

Thanks[/QUOTE]
This happened with me and the ECA. I tried sending the verification to my e-mail three times to my Yahoo Account, and it never worked. Someone suggested using an alternate e-mail client like Hotmail, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and it actually worked! So just try a different e-mail address, and it'll probably work. :p

I got my coupon about 2 weeks after I signed up. The coupon was received via email on 10/30/09 and the expired date is 11/29/09.
It has your name on it and the fineprint says "Limit one coupon per membership account".

Now, I just have to figure out what game to use it on.

[quote name='the_grimace']does the coupon stack with MVP discount?[/QUOTE]

No. Gamecrazy never stacks coupons with MVP discount. When I worked there, we weren't even supposed to get our employee discount when we did B2G1, but we found a way to do it and did it anyway.

bread's done
Back