$30 Used PS2 System & 20% Off at JJgames.com

Good, I've got a month to think over my purchase. Had a pretty good experience with them last time.

With this an Xbox 360 Arcade comes out to $118.99 with Expedited shipping. Not a bad deal. I got an Elite from jjgames and it came like 4 days later :] Great service.

the 20% off coupon is tempting. They got some Ps1 games that Ive been looking for to add to my collection. Thanks Cheapy.

This thread should be titled Xbox 360 for $119 shipped, which is exactly what I got.

Thanks CheapyD and yes I was sure to use your link ;).

I ordered Persona 1 and it had one of those blockbuster sticker sheilds on it, it didn't even come with a case/manual and they charged me $45. They are shading and I would never deal with them again.

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']This thread should be titled Xbox 360 for $119 shipped, which is exactly what I got.

Thanks CheapyD and yes I was sure to use your link ;).[/QUOTE]
I hope my post helped you out too. Good choice. :applause:

[quote name='phantasyx']I ordered Persona 1 and it had one of those blockbuster sticker sheilds on it, it didn't even come with a case/manual and they charged me $45. They are shading and I would never deal with them again.[/QUOTE]

What condition did you order it in?

Holy crap the prices for ps1 games are expensive, 110 for ff7?

62 for Herc's Adventures? the only ps1 game i really care about!

[quote name='nbalive2005']Holy crap the prices for ps1 games are expensive, 110 for ff7?

62 for Herc's Adventures? the only ps1 game i really care about![/QUOTE]

OMG You're genius! I've been thinking of that game for the last few years! I couldn't figure out the name and searched everywhere. I knew it had something to do with mythology but was totally loss! This game was awesome back in the day.

[quote name='Envel']I hope my post helped you out too. Good choice. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hey Envel,
You are absolutely correct when you say that your post helped me out! Thanks!

[quote name='iRent']OMG You're genius! I've been thinking of that game for the last few years! I couldn't figure out the name and searched everywhere. I knew it had something to do with mythology but was totally loss! This game was awesome back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Guys...I whole heartedly agree with you guys when you say that Herc's Adventures was beyond awesome...

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']This thread should be titled Xbox 360 for $119 shipped, which is exactly what I got.

Thanks CheapyD and yes I was sure to use your link ;).[/QUOTE]

I was slightly disheartened that my Xbox 360 did not come with the memory card that was specified in the item description. :l

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']I was slightly disheartened that my Xbox 360 did not come with the memory card that was specified in the item description. :l[/QUOTE]

Email them. I ordered a Wii from them last time they had a coupon, and it didn't have Wii Sports as advertised. They sent me a copy of Wii Sports free of charge and I had it within 2-3 days.

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']I was slightly disheartened that my Xbox 360 did not come with the memory card that was specified in the item description. :l[/QUOTE]
The new arcades come with the memory onboard, check under system, memory and it should be there.

Ordered one. Damn, I've bought a ps2, psp, and a wii in the same month!

I've been hoping that Sony would add software B/C to the PS3 Slim, but with them taking away features of the PS3, they may TAKE away hardware B/C... So may as well get a PS2.

bread's done
Back