30g Black Video Ipod FS or trade for DS/PSP

nervraij

CAG Veteran
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm looking to either sell or trade for a PSP or DS package. The iPod is the new, 5th generation black, 30 gigabyte iPod. It's about 3 months old now. It's in good condition. It does have hairline scratches, but those are only visible under certain lights. The clickwheel is in good condition. It is a used iPod, so be warned that it's not going to come in perfect condition. If you want a perfect iPod, then this isn't the iPod for you. Included are a bunch of accessories worth over $100 including:

Apple USB Charger
Agent 18 VideoShield (The screen part of the case does have scratches on it, but with the backlight on, you can't see them)
Belkin Tunecast II FM Transmitter (black)

I'll include the original box, but it does not have all the paperwork. I have the iTunes CD and USB cable and that's about all that's left of the original inserts. The headphones come with it but there are no earbud protectors. I'm looking for $265 or best offer, or I'll trade for a PSP or DS package. I'd like the systems to be in good condition. Considering a DS, if you have a graphite or white DS, I'd really prefer that color but other colors are fine too.

I'll send pictures to only serious offers. Thanks!

I'd be willing to trade a pretty much perfect version 1.5 PSP (for lots of homebrew action) with 2 games for it. I might still have the warranty left on it so I might be able to get a new one for you if you want. Depending on the condition of your ipod.

PM me with pictures.

bread's done
Back