30gb zune $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jewelz23']I like the brown one more, thanks OP.[/quote]

id be a little weary about this. a site that has a "z" instead of a "s"?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']id be a little weary about this. a site that has a "z" instead of a "s"?[/quote]

Duh it's Z for Zune. :lol:

[quote name='LilPaintballer']id be a little weary about this. a site that has a "z" instead of a "s"?[/QUOTE]
oh naw, i did not order one...I already have an iPod.

Still, I prefer the brown zune over the black one.

Aw it seems i missed this deal. I'm actually looking for a 30gb Zune right now. I can't seem to find it for under $190 and there isn't a shopko anywhere close to me. Anyone know of other deals elsewhere for a 30gb Zune?

[quote name='spinksjinx']I will. It should be here tomorrow. :applause:[/quote]
I jumped on this deal too. They accepted my offer of $99 and I paid on Monday, shipped yesterday, and already at my local distribution center this morning. Should be delivered tomorrow...I'll post an update then.

[quote name='jgiovanni']You guys do know this is a refurbished model[/quote]
The page I bought from claimed it was a display model...said nothing about being refurbed. As long as it works, and isn't blemished, I'm fine with it. Just checked the FedEx site, and it looks like it'll be delivered today after all! :lol:

I currently have a Creative Zen Vision M, and was looking to upgrade to the Zune 80, for the Wi-Fi syncing and Zune Pass (currently using Rhapsody To Go...garbage). Don't really need the extra HDD space.

With the latest FW, the Zune 30 does everything the 80 does (minus the touch-sensitive flicking and xtra 50gb HDD). I thought it was a steal. I'll be able to eBay the Vision M and make back money on the deal.

I would have jumped my Mobiblu finally crapped out on me. I was going to pull the battery and didn't take my time. killed a few ribbon cables... Its trashed now and been thrown out.

I have a Zune, wife got it for me for Christmas. Its pretty cool. She sprang for the black one! XD
My only complaint is how picky it is with what kind of media it accepts. Otherwise I like that it was radio tuner built in, automatically deletes listened to podcasts (you can tell it not to, but why would you?) and has a nice looking screen. Can't beat the price to storage capacity ratio.

Just received both of mine. 1 was brand new had the plastic seal over the screen. The other did not but was still in mint condition. Comes with everything in original box. Very satisfied.

[quote name='spinksjinx']Just received both of mine. 1 was brand new had the plastic seal over the screen. The other did not but was still in mint condition. Comes with everything in original box. Very satisfied.[/quote]
Great to hear! I was afraid when mine arrives it might be missing something important, like the sync cable.

This is a refurbished item so what if the zune stops working in the following months?

Is there a warranty from MS on the refurbished zune?

or from the website?

[quote name='KAR10']This is a refurbished item so what if the zune stops working in the following months?

Is there a warranty from MS on the refurbished zune?

or from the website?[/quote]
As I stated previously, no where on the page does it state it's a refurb. It states it's a display model.

So I received mine yesterday, along with an AC adaptor I purchased separately. The Zune box is in pretty bad shape, but the unit itself is pretty flawless (minus one small paint scratch). Unit already has the latest firmware installed. Definitely a steal for $100!!!

Check out the photos at http://www.flickr.com/gp/14936259@N03/K2ZNPk.

[quote name='jpw21683']As I stated previously, no where on the page does it state it's a refurb. It states it's a display model.

So I received mine yesterday, along with an AC adaptor I purchased separately. The Zune box is in pretty bad shape, but the unit itself is pretty flawless (minus one small paint scratch). Unit already has the latest firmware installed. Definitely a steal for $100!!!

Check out the photos at http://www.flickr.com/gp/14936259@N03/K2ZNPk.[/quote]

Thats the way mine was had a few paint nicks on the back but everything else was in working order. Im impressed you cant beat the price and the condition really. Used ones are fetching more.

Weird... before Christmas they were everywhere for $90-$100 and now they seem to have jumped in price considerably. Maybe they're running out of stock?

[quote name='SinisterBlur']Weird... before Christmas they were everywhere for $90-$100 and now they seem to have jumped in price considerably. Maybe they're running out of stock?[/quote]

Those were holiday specials. The 30gb Zune is getting discontinued and is being replaced by the 4-8-80gb versions.

Bah, should of bit. I figured you guys were going to get scammed though. :lol:

Here's hoping to finding a Zune 30 for under $90.00, I missed out on the $80.00 deals a little while back. Seems like the demand is higher on these and thus brought up the price of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back