$32 3-Blu-ray boxsets on sale at amazon, MOST OF THEM! (FOX it seems)

postulio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=108Y9X9XEYAMWSB9XVPH

this is amazing, im afraid im about to spend over 100$ all those 3 bluray packs are on sale at amazon for 32$ this includes the james bond ones (i know i know they were just DotD for 30$, but) also included are all those action/comedy/marvel collections and the hannibal lecter collection (didnt even know this was out!). even includes the new recently released ones (EXTREME action etc)

comes out to like 10.60 or so a movie, thats pretty much my soft spot for buying blurays!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hannibal Box is already discounted? WTF. I bought a like new copy on ebay for $30 just two weeks ago. I would have paid $2 extra for a new one.

I highly recommend the Marvel 3 pack, and the set with Young Frankenstein. Awesome prices.

Im not sure how its a hannibal box when they didnt include Red dragon. Was about to jump on that until I noticed it was Manhunt instead. Pass... Jock collection looks interesting, but I wonder if they are going to release better versions of Rocky (almost def they will) and maybe Hoosiers.

I would've gotten the marvel 3 pack, but i only need the first fantastic four movie out of it =[

I'm heavily considering getting either one of the Office Space bundles. not sure which, on one hand i really want (and like) super troopers but I'm not a fan of My Cousin Vinnie. on the other hand napoleon dynamite is OK, and I've never seen young Frankenstein.

anyone wanna trade me the first fantastic four movie for my cousin Vinnie?

damn i wish these were just singles and we can mix n match. there are so many i want 1 or 2 out of!

btw, the rambo boxset dips to 18$ pretty often, no?(i know i got it for that much about a year ago) and i 2nd the wish for the pirates set, sorry i didnt notice these are all fox.

If the Young Frankenstein set had two other Mel Brooks movies I'd probably get that. Still, very nice price point especially if you like James Bond flicks.

Patton! Rescue Dawn! And...uh...Behind Enemy Lines.

The Princess Bride! Big! And...uh...Nim's Island.

Predator! Commando! And...uh...AvP.

Live Free or Die Hard! Ronin! And...uh...The Siege.

:cry:

[quote name='rapsodist']Patton! Rescue Dawn! And...uh...Behind Enemy Lines.

The Princess Bride! Big! And...uh...Nim's Island.

Predator! Commando! And...uh...AvP.

Live Free or Die Hard! Ronin! And...uh...The Siege.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

That last one should be more like "Ronin! The Siege! and... Live Free or Die Hard? Damn it."

Good find, OP.

One of the action packs is pretty funny.
The Transporter? Very cool.
The Transporter 2? Hell yes!
and....Jumper! Dammit!

[quote name='Squall835']That last one should be more like "Ronin! The Siege! and... Live Free or Die Hard? Damn it."[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Whoever said they haven't seen Young Frankenstein, seriously? Go with that pack.

I might get the napolean dynamite/office space/young Frankenstein

Are the movies and cases in the box the same as if you bought the three individually?

[quote name='fizzywix']I might get the napolean dynamite/office space/young Frankenstein

Are the movies and cases in the box the same as if you bought the three individually?[/QUOTE]I bought that one myself, and yes, they're in individual BR cases.

would i like young frankenstein? im not a fan of spoofs/parodies generally due to the mostly corny and juvenile jokes. i kinda like space balls (prob cause i love star wars). i loved The Producers though.

[quote name='shrike4242']I bought that one myself, and yes, they're in individual BR cases.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me: were these 3 cases in the Young Frankenstein 3 pack individually sealed and/or shrink wrapped? I'm thinking about buying this set, but selling one of the titles on eBay, and want to list it as brand new/sealed. I appreciate your reply.

[quote name='thewrite1']Please tell me: were these 3 cases in the Young Frankenstein 3 pack individually sealed and/or shrink wrapped? I'm thinking about buying this set, but selling one of the titles on eBay, and want to list it as brand new/sealed. I appreciate your reply.[/QUOTE]To be honest, I can't remember if they were sealed or not when they came out of the shrinkwrap for the outer cardboard sleeve.

I think they were, though don't hold me to it. These same three packs, especially that one in question, are at Best Buy, if you want to see them in person.

[quote name='shrike4242']To be honest, I can't remember if they were sealed or not when they came out of the shrinkwrap for the outer cardboard sleeve.

I think they were, though don't hold me to it. These same three packs, especially that one in question, are at Best Buy, if you want to see them in person.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know the answer to my question? Are the 3 cases in the Young Frankenstein 3 pack individually sealed and/or shrink wrapped? I'm thinking about buying this set, but I want to sell one of the titles on eBay, and want to list it as brand new/sealed.

[quote name='thewrite1']Does anyone know the answer to my question? Are the 3 cases in the Young Frankenstein 3 pack individually sealed and/or shrink wrapped? I'm thinking about buying this set, but I want to sell one of the titles on eBay, and want to list it as brand new/sealed.[/QUOTE]

They are sealed, but not shrink-wrapped. I have the Funny Guy collection still haven't opened Young Frankenstein because I watched it recently.

The titles all have the seal along the top with the movie's title, but they are not individually shrink-wrapped.

[quote name='lolwut?']They are sealed, but not shrink-wrapped. I have the Funny Guy collection still haven't opened Young Frankenstein because I watched it recently.

The titles all have the seal along the top with the movie's title, but they are not individually shrink-wrapped.[/QUOTE]

thats pretty unusual, but welcome (save $ on packaging). all other 3 packs ive seen were all individually wrapped: spiderman, batman, rambo, but they are not from FOX.

bread's done
Back