320GB Hard Drive for slim XB360 $95, w/ Free Shipping & Lego Star Wars III

didn't know gearfest going on for accessories. anyone think they will release a 500gb hdd le console in 2 years and have 500gb standalone hdds for sale?

thinking about picking 1 of these up for my spare 4gb console.

My 4 GB XBox would seem to need a hard drive. The fact that I never turn it on would seem to kill that need, though.

I'd probably take one for 50 bucks.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Sooo tempting... My old school 360 with a 120 GB is always full... To bad I gots no money. :cry:[/QUOTE]
That's part of my problem too, the other being my current 360 is working just fine and I can't justify the upgrade.

Great deal. Thanks op.
happy.jpg

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Sooo tempting... My old school 360 with a 120 GB is always full... To bad I gots no money. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's where I'm at right now.

[quote name='JediDeath']That's part of my problem too, the other being my current 360 is working just fine and I can't justify the upgrade.[/QUOTE]

I can justify my upgrade wanting Lego Star Wars III alone. Then again, seeing how I have a 120 GB elite that I haven't played for awhile might stop me if I had the money.

Anyone aware of any discount/promo codes for people that AREN'T for new users/1st time customers?

I'm going to bite on this regardless.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='JediDeath']That's part of my problem too, the other being my current 360 is working just fine and I can't justify the upgrade.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I got that going for me also... Not really a bad thing mind you.

Its sort of scary, I thought my 120 GB would serve me just fine space wise, and it has I just need to delete the retail games I'm not playing, or haven't played in a long time... but the size of Arcade games have all but quadrupled since I got it.

bread's done
Back