32GB PS Vita Memory Card $65 New/$55 Used($48 w/ PUR) w/ Coupon @ GS

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Didn't think anyone caught this, but GS has the PS Vita Memory Cards on sale or possibly a permanent drop. The new price is $79.99. It can be used with the $15 off GS coupon right now to make it effectively $64.99. 

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/32gb-playstation-vita-memory-card/98472

They have the used 32GB for $55 with coupon. Also if you have a PUR, seems to take $7 off, making it $48 (Thanks PAULINK)  

Picture of coupon and PUR discount.

gs32gb_zps3e9bac5a.png

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-gamestop-refurbished/102055

Coupon Code:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories. (Thanks litepink)

Use SAVER for free shipping.

This is a great deal who is looking for vita memory for the PS+ sales and people with GS credit.

EDIT: If people are looking to take advantage, do so ASAP. Coupon supposedly ends tomorrow. "GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 8/21/13."

EDIT 2: GUST15 works now until 5/26. If you missed this, this is your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was able to get $10 off with the code TECHBAR10, and I got another $7 off with my powerup even though im not a Pro member anymore.

Is a 32gb card worth it for53 shipped? Ign says Killzone vita will take up more than 4gbs of space after patch...

On a 32GB Vita refurb memory card, I used promo codes TECHBAR10 for $10 off, SAVER for free value shipping, and a $7 PUR discount. $56.17 total, including tax. Five bucks more than a couple weeks ago.

how do you guys manage your memory cards? I have a couple 16's and a 32. I use the 32 for the PS+ games and the 16s for digital games. One vita and one older PSP games. The thing is the cards all look the same. Now with the 32 coming in i was wondering if you guys had a method for tracking whats on what card. Man i miss the old days of memory card labels
It's definitely not easy... I have a 16 and a 4 and I sort of just remember that I stuck a bunch of PSOne classics on the 4. It works for now. With a 32 on the way I think I'm just going to sell the others, swapping memory cards sounds good on paper but I just don't think it works well. They're so little, I'm always scared I'm going to lose them when I travel and the actual physical swapping is annoying (but workable). i don't know, IMO the Vita design/approach just seems to lend itself better to sticking with one card.

On a 32GB Vita refurb memory card, I used promo codes TECHBAR10 for $10 off, SAVER for free value shipping, and a $7 PUR discount. $56.17 total, including tax. Five bucks more than a couple weeks ago.
Thanks for these promo codes! I shaved off $17 from my order (my tax rate must be a tad higher) for a total of $58.02. I don't want to beat a dead horse about proprietary card formats, but c'mon, Sony! :p

Anyway, I picked up a Vita after the price drop and I'm enjoying it a lot. I got the Instant Game Collection version (3G/WiFi, and a year of Playstation Plus) and it's an incredible bargain for what I paid.

Got my 32 from GS recently, now I'm just limited by the 100 restriction :cry:

64gb card announced, no release date or American price yet.

I think I'll wait a bit. I can go without until at least the ps4 release which I'm hoping will bring good news for the vita.

bread's done
Back