33 iTunes song codes FT

PMs responded to.
Remember, I will send you the codes via PM or email after we agree to the trade (so I am basically agreeing to send first!)

[quote name='SpeedFire']If you are interested in any PC stuff, CML. I would be very happy to trade generously.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, ol' bessie here clocks in at 366mhz, has a broken DVD drive, and the processor fan works 50% of the time. Maybe I should save all the money I spend on Mountain Dew and use it buy a new computer.
Sorry, PC games are of no use to me right now.

Are you trying to ruin my master plan? My wife usually insists that we don't need a new computer because this one is just fine (and apparently has been for 5 years despite multiple crashes, hardware failures, Windows reinstalls, etc).
She finally is getting fed up with the constant freeze-ups and sudden restarts and a new one may be on the horizon.
Sorry, this junker can't use any of those parts.
Thanks for the offer!

[quote name='SpeedFire']No no, not PC games :p

PC hardware. Maybe ol bessie can use a fan or too :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jbroush99']Are you trying to ruin my master plan? My wife usually insists that we don't need a new computer because this one is just fine (and apparently has been for 5 years despite multiple crashes, hardware failures, Windows reinstalls, etc).
She finally is getting fed up with the constant freeze-ups and sudden restarts and a new one may be on the horizon.
Sorry, this junker can't use any of those parts.
Thanks for the offer![/QUOTE]

That's hilarious. =)

Way to work the wife.
=P

bread's done
Back