[35,000 Registered CAGs!] CAG Big-Boards Status or "Oh, my how CAG has grown!"

sci-chug.gif
Cheers, Cheapy, on the best site around.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya know if the OTTers had their way we'd be at a Million by the year's end for sure.[/quote]

You damn right, there, old horsey!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya know if the OTTers had their way we'd be at a Million by the year's end for sure.[/quote]

You damn right, there, old horsey![/quote]

Hell yeah!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya know if the OTTers had their way we'd be at a Million by the year's end for sure.[/quote]

Hell yeah![/quote]

Who says that they won't have their way? The OTT could return someday...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya know if the OTTers had their way we'd be at a Million by the year's end for sure.[/quote]

Hell yeah![/quote]

Damn straight!

[quote name='punqsux']everytime this post is on the front page i think "man, casey is making a thread about his post count?"[/quote]

:rofl:

I thought that surely we would have been at least 750 by now, especially with the OTTs back up. Come on guys, pick up the pace especially you OTTers out there.

What I can't understand is how there are actually way more people talking about Paintball (#20) than buying cheapass video games...

[quote name='javeryh']What I can't understand is how there are actually way more people talking about Paintball (#20) than buying cheapass video games...[/QUOTE]
They're probably the millions that bought EtM for full price, so they have chosen to discuss shooting each other as a punishment for it.

yaY!!! MAN i am so glad i found this site, I wish i found it even earlier! like before last years circuit city clearence sale :cry:, but this is the greatest site that I have ever saw! :bouncy::bouncy: :) :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Pretty good CAG is #62 for number of unique visitors daily...that is pretty impressive![/QUOTE]As much as I would like to believe it, there are a few stats on there that don't seem to be functioning properly.

bread's done
Back