$35 Paypal or $35 Amazon for yourfreeistuff referral

Shawn09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I will send $30 paypal or a $30 Amazon.com gift card email if you go green on yourfreeistuff. In addition, I will pay an EXTRA $5 if you green within 12 hours of receiving my link. I will pay you after receiving approval of your green from Trainn. PM me for my link, also give me your paypal email or the email you want the gift card sent to. If you go red I expect a full refund.

When signing up you must use your real information.
You are not allowed to do offers you have already done.
You cannot go green on the same site, so if you already have gone green on youfreeistuff, you cannot do it again.
If you do not follow the rules above, you will likely go red.

[quote name='L1LNasty']ONE account per day on webrides i can get your account get banned if we find out your abusing or cheating the system[/quote]

Read the Terms before calling me out and making assumptions.

What are the Restrictions?

To use the SchwagMart, you must be a registered member of the site (register for free) and for shipping to be guaranteed, you must be a resident of the continental United States. Sorry, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
There is a daily limit of 250 credits awarded per user per day, but that limit is lifted for activities like referring friends or filling out surveys.
We will also hook you up with 1000 credits for a referral of a user that accrues 3000 of their own credits!
We cannot redeem these credits for anything but Schwag.
We cannot transfer credits to another account.
Friend references must accrue 3000 of their own credits before you receive the 1000 credits for referring them. There is no limit on the amount of referrals you can collect on, just MAKE SURE they put your username into their signup form!
Users are limited to two (2) accounts per household.
Users found blatantly exploiting or attempting to exploit through the use of bots and/or other techniques will not be eligible to receive Schwag.
If we run out of stock or a particular item is discontinued, we will open a dialog with the user to suggest alternative items, or we will refund the credits to the account.

bread's done
Back