360 20gb HD 39.99

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']Interested CAGs should know this deal is for a demo/display model and not a brand new HD.[/quote]

i noticed that but i doubt that should be a problem. who knows how fast my HDD will fill up, and i just got my 360.

I got 2 new at Toy R Us for $50 dollars each last week. The guy that worked there told me they were $99 but I asked him to scan them and they came up at $49. Check your local TRU. I found out about this deal on CAG so most of you have probably cleaned out the TRU's near you.

Price now shows 39.99 for me.

Just ignore my posting. I guess I was confused about the K-Mart price. Sorry for not contributing to this thread.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Seriously!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

well , good luck finding any now , if they actually ring up on clearance.

[quote name='Malik112099']they are $25 brand new at Kmart[/quote]

I checked my local (kansas city/joco) K-Mart's last week, one (Sante Fe, Olathe) had none, the other of Metcalf /95th area had a couple but they rang up 99, no love in this area. I picked up one of the $49 ones from TRU.

If you plan on ordering from that site I hope you don't want to cancel. I ordered a 360 vga cable from them on a sundat afternoon because I was getting a new tv with a vga port that day. 2 hours later I get back with a tv with no vga port so I immedietly cancelled. at 7:11 Monday morning I received this email: "We apologize for any inconvenience however, we cannotcancel any orders once they have been completed. Thank you."

fuckers.

bread's done
Back