360+20gig HDD+extra controller+Bioshock for $199.99

From scoredeal.com some coupons here that may work:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]26138662 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$10 off $50 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]11/26/2008[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]57821674 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$20 off $75 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]11/28/2008[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]76902528 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$30 off $150 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/31/2008 [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]81044755 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]15% off NO MINIMUM PURCHASE[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/31/2008[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Once Per Coupon[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]32776683 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FREE Coby Boom Box Stereo/CD Player with $100 delivery order [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]11/22/2008 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]SKU 443345[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]32869835 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FREE Apple Green Mini Fridge, $10 Retail Reward Certificate or Magazine Gift Card with $100 delivery order [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/31/2008[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]23043008 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]2 FREE Papa John's Gift Certificates for 1 large 1 topping pizza with $150 delivery order[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/31/2008 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]SKU 182970[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]64029115 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FREE Weekend Travel Bag with $150 delivery order [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/30/2008 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]SKU 958980[/SIZE][/FONT]

Apparently you can't buy it online because I just put in my zip code and it said there is none at my location.

[quote name='McBain']Apparently you can't buy it online because I just put in my zip code and it said there is none at my location.[/quote]Same here. HOW GAY.

[quote name='McBain']Apparently you can't buy it online because I just put in my zip code and it said there is none at my location.[/QUOTE]

I think you may be trying to pick it up. Have it delivered. No stores in my state carries them but shipping was no problem and free.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']it says "item invalid" for me...for both delivery and pickup[/quote]

Same here. I'm guessing this deal is a bust. Thanks for trying though, OP.

Yep, looks like it might be dead now. I ordered a 2nd one for an xmas gift this morning and meant to post it here earlier.

Try setting your ZIP code location to somewhere in Oregon or Washington. Then it will suddenly become valid.

Not sure if it will let you check out and ship somewhere else though.

I talked to them if you live in the state of washington this deal is still good. They wont ship anywhere else!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='artvandelay30']I talked to them if you live in the state of washington this deal is still good. They wont ship anywhere else which is RETARDED![/quote]

Using the word "retarded" is offensive.

[quote name='lowenbotten']Using the word "retarded" is offensive.[/QUOTE]

I meant the customer service/ policies are retarded. I dont know what you think about when someone uses the word retarded but I think of these definitions found in the dictionary. If you are implying a mentally handicapped person you have an offensive mind because that has nothing to do with Office Depot.

Retarded
v. tr.
To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.
v. intr.
To be delayed.

Don't even defend yourself. Unless you're a politician or celebrity or something, you don't have to be politically correct. I also think it's retarded.

[quote name='artvandelay30']I talked to them if you live in the state of washington this deal is still good. They wont ship anywhere else![/quote]

Not working for me, would they hook me up if I called them or is this thing really dead now?

[quote name='hpv']Not working for me, would they hook me up if I called them or is this thing really dead now?[/QUOTE]
I talked to customer service.
It depends where you live. Office Depot ships from store locations and local warehouses. I know Oregon, Washington, Illinois still had stock left. But they will only ship to the state where the Xbox 360 is located. If you enter your zip code and it says out of stock that just means they wont ship it your address.

[quote name='lowenbotten']Using the word "retarded" is offensive.[/quote]

thumbnail.aspx

[quote name='artvandelay30']I talked to customer service.
It depends where you live. Office Depot ships from store locations and local warehouses. I know Oregon, Washington, Illinois still had stock left. But they will only ship to the state where the Xbox 360 is located. If you enter your zip code and it says out of stock that just means they wont ship it your address.[/quote]

Well I live in Washington, so I guess it must be dead here.

For people who live in NY, just tried zip code 11021 and it worked after not working last night!
Anyone know if this includes an extra controller and if these include a Lite-On drive or an older one?

Guys, if this is a second gen 360 rather than a Falcon...you really want to mess with that? Now if it's a Falcon, it's a steal, and you'd be nuts not to get it if you don't own one, but late 2007 = ?

Also, it appears to be working for more today than last night according to some other boards I'm on.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Guys, if this is a second gen 360 rather than a Falcon...you really want to mess with that? Now if it's a Falcon, it's a steal, and you'd be nuts not to get it if you don't own one, but late 2007 = ?[/quote]

the falcon isn't too reliable itself. i'll be all over this if it was a jasper. best system out there with the best games, too bad the hardware build is crap.

[quote name='redline']Does this version of the 360 have an HDMI output?[/quote]

If it's late 2007 as reported, it will. It may be a Xepher (?)/Second Gen model instead of the more reliable Falcon/Third Gen...though as mentioned by someone else, Falcon's still not quite up to snuff, but better than the first two, that's for sure.

*facepalm* What the heck Office Depot, seriously what the heck!

Looks like I'm back to freezing in the cold at Circuit City next Friday.

this or the PSP 3000 with GoW? I'll bet people buying this... only problem, not available :( Damn zip code discriminating retards...

Well, the PSP 3000 isn't technically as big of a discount, but it is new hardware versus possibly second gen 360 hardware here, so...

bread's done
Back