360 Arcade Deals?

dave17

CAGiversary!
I think I will get an arcade unit to replace my current system, which has a really shitty optical drive. I was just wondering if theres a place that has any deals that throw in an extra game or something.

I'm also looking for a deal on the Arcade.

By the looks of it there is nothing going on at the moment. I'd love for the Futureshop deal of a couple of months ago to come back ($170 arcade + free game).

magilacudy, unfortunately that a US deal =(

that arcade deal from dell is nice, but I think that version now has the 256 mb of memory on board instead of the stick. one of the reasons for getting the arcade was for the memory stick so I could transfer stuff between harddrives (I got a 2nd hand 120 gig), so that is a bit of a bummer.

actually, if I do get that one, whats the cheapest way to get a memory stick for the 360?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dave17']that arcade deal from dell is nice, but I think that version now has the 256 mb of memory on board instead of the stick. one of the reasons for getting the arcade was for the memory stick so I could transfer stuff between harddrives (I got a 2nd hand 120 gig), so that is a bit of a bummer.[/quote]

That's a better unit to get: it's a Jasper. Unlike my SIX DAY OLD FALCON which JUST RROD on us upon my wife BOOTING IT UP FOR THE SECOND TIME SINCE PURCHASE. The best part? I've never even touched it myself; she wanted it for the RPGs.

actually, I just noticed that that deal is only for dell.com, not dell.ca, so it's not much use for me. kind of a let down because they had the ear force x4 for 170$ after the coupon.

bread's done
Back