360: Banjo/Viva Pinata 2 $20 each, Lips $40, Scene It 2 Bundle $30 at Amazon

[quote name='DarkZion']This really must be Amazon's way of competing with GameStop.

And to be honest, I think Amazon is winning.[/quote]

i'm going to have to agree with you on that one, they have had so many good deals day after day after day!

[quote name='benjamouth']Thanks OP and Cheapy, picked up Scene It: BOS game only as I already have the controllers from the original.[/quote]

ditto

Probably shouldn't have, but in for Scene It Bundle. Been waiting for this drop for a while. I sure hope it worked. When I first added it to my cart, it said it wasn't available and took me to the game-only. But then I tried it again and it went though.

Well now I just need to go get LCA from GS. Thanks OP!

Well, I ended up getting to Scene It game (got the first one in a bundle) and Lips. I'm really on the fence about Lips, but my daughter likes singing games and the mics will soon be usable in Rock Band, which is the difference-maker for me.

Lips is a lot of fun, my kids also like to sing and they have a lot of good dlc.The wireless mics are a huge plus when they get added to RB2.

I picked up Lips and You're in the Movies. Lips is not as good as Singstar but it should still be a fun party game. I picked up You're in the movies just for the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for Lips.

$40 for singing game for wife that comes with two microphones = good
coming DLC of more coldplay / 3 doors down that my wife likes = better
future mic compatibility with GH Metallica and RB2 = great
Wireless inexpensive microphones with a 19 month boy around = THE WIN

I just bought Banjo Kazooie from this deal. Saw it was $30 last night, so I wasn't planning on purchasing it, but at $20 it's a great deal. Got Dead Space with it as well, so I got the free shipping too.

[quote name='knightimages']I picked up Lips and You're in the Movies. Lips is not as good as Singstar but it should still be a fun party game. I picked up You're in the movies just for the camera.[/quote]

Ugh, I like Karaoke Revolution better than Singstar so I guess I'll hate Lips.

I bought Lips for the mics. I'm sure I'll have some fun with the game for a little while and then I'll pawn it off at the local gamestore.

Pretty sweet. I've been kicking myself for not jumping on Banjo Kazooie when it was DotD not too long ago since at the time, I hadn't heard about how awesome it was. And now I can return the used copy of Viva Pinata I got last Sunday (just in time for the 7 day return policy).

Checked my e-mail when I woke up. Saw Amazon had Banjo-Kazooie under $20. Muttered "you bastards" under my breath. Used one click and went about my day.

Amazon just knows our breaking point for games. The point where we just can't say no.​

[quote name='bajingo']Which should i get banjo or viva? both seem too kiddy for me although every review says otherwise[/quote]

Banjo for sure... Viva 2 was pretty much a dud.

I ordered Banjo. I'm not sure why though, as I passed at its $25 pre-christmas sale price and the $20 DOTD price before.

I ordered Scene It 2 , Viva Pinata and Banjo. Lips is still too much for me..I'll wait for the price drop in the forceeable future.

Picked up BOS Game Only and In the Movies before it disappeared.

Thank you CAG and RSS feeds! (Bought it at work from my mobile phone!)

i thought my spending spree will end for a while after Saturday midnight buying 2 DSi's, GH: Aerosmith, a couple of DS games and a whole bunch of accessories.

fuck you amazon :) i had to bite on Banjo for $20 & Samba for $10.

Bought Lips about 20min ago. I seriously wanted You're in the movies for the live vision cam. -__- Wish I had more money in my account so I could get the BOS bundle. Anyone know how long this sale will last?

bread's done
Back