360: Banjo/Viva Pinata 2 $20 each, Lips $40, Scene It 2 Bundle $30 at Amazon

Thanks for the heads up CAG. I was able to buy You're In The Movies with a Camera for $9.99. The game should be good for family gatherings.

P.S. I could care less about the game, I just wanted the camera lol.

I just bought Lips and Scene It 2 Bundle....

I know I won't play these and throw it in my backlog. Should I cancel and it will go lower in the coming months?

In for a copy of Lips. I think it will be alot of fun and hopefully that summer date that Harmonix mentions is like June. I need those mics for RB2. Thanks OP

Would get Lips but...

It Doesn’t Work – You know how SingStar (and Rock Band, and GH: World Tour) works? With the words displayed across the screen ahead of time? Yeah, Lips does that too. Except, instead of showing 10-15 words, it shows 3-4. Which means if you don’t already know the words (and timing) to a song, you’re totally fucked.

Source: Kotaku

Should I pick up Lips now for a future Rock Band mic? Or should I just wait and maybe snag one individually? I did plan on picking this up, taking the mic out and testing it on Guitar Hero Metallica to make sure it works, all in the meantime selling the bundle.

[quote name='Foo228']Would get Lips but...
Source: Kotaku[/quote]

The latest game update (over Live) seems to fix this issue. I swear that more words are now shown for the song now.

I picked up the Scene It 2 bundle.

In for VP, this will be a lot of fun to play with the wife. She watched a while I played the first one, glad this one has 2 player co-op.

Last edited by a moderator:
These deals from Amazon would be great if they lasted longer than a day. I know the GameDays sales aren't all that fantastic but at least those prices are staying until May. Oh well, GS will be getting my business for Scene It: BOS once I get a % off coupon.

Now that I've finally found the $20 price for Scene It: BOS (didn't realize you had to click the link for additional sellers in order to find the correct price from Amazon), I put in an order for it. To get the shipping for free I added Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for my wife. Probably not necessary to spend even more money than the shipping would have been but I hear the book is hilarious and my wife loves the original.

Unfortunately since I grouped the order together I won't be getting it for a while. Scene It is taking at least 3 weeks just to ship.

Wow, finally bought Lips for that price.

Those are awesome deals on Scene It BOS and Viva Pinata 2 as well.

Scene It is still available at that price, you just need to look to the right and see that it's offered by Amazon as a featured merchant (not listed at the top of the page).

I picked up a copy of VP;tip for my son's friends birthday. We own it and the kids can't stop playing it. Plus his friend loves Pokemon games and is into the collecting aspect.

darn it, i just purchased LIPS off of a thirdparty seller on amazon and it cost me more for used.... should have waited...

bread's done
Back