360 bundles?

mrlalli

CAG Veteran
hi im currently looking into buying a 360, and was wondering if there are any sweet combo deals going on for the 360. Im currently looking at getting the elite.

Thanks

[quote name='Firestorm']Wait 'til September. The Elite will be $399.99 then.[/quote]

September eh? sounds good, I was planning on getting a 360 with gears2 but then I heard NHL 09 has mmo type thing going with online leagues and since I have more friends with 360s then ps3, i thought maybe I should get 09 for 360 instead of ps3, plus VIVA 2 comes out in sept as well, seems perfect.

360 has way more online users, to the best of my knowledge. Awesome online service. I like achievements too, a fun novelty; much better than trophies, IMO.

[quote name='Rocky071']360 has way more online users, to the best of my knowledge. Awesome online service. I like achievements too, a fun novelty; much better than trophies, IMO.[/quote]

Mostly agreed. But with achievements vs trophies you are comparing apples to apples.

Thanks for point out the price drop Firestorm. I am not to up on XBox, will there be a new, more expensive SKU in September as well?

I'm guessing just like the Pro console, where the (discontinued?) 20GBs will be 299.99 but the 60GBs 349.99 there's probably going to be another Elite out there with even more space.for 449.99

Microsoft's really going all out with all these SKUs, Vista, Xbox...

Arcade 199.99
Premium 299.99
Elite 399.99

^ Rumoured prices for September. I don't know if it will hit Canada though, our dollar has dropped quite a bit.

bread's done
Back