(360) (CCity Sale Prices @ Amazon.com) Stuntman Ignition / Call of Duty 2 ($9.99)

i bought stuntman the other day from circuit city... it will prob go unplayed for a while since i'm addicted to Lost Cities.

Is it any good? should i return it? for $10, if it occupies me for 3 hours, i call it even.

i just bought call of duty 2 limited edition from circuit city yesterday, but i missed the Stuntman deal. I managed to order Stuntman from Amazon when it was available for shipping.

I'm guessing the CoD2 game is Platinum Hits. Are all CoD2 PH special edition (or whatever it's called)? I've been itching for more CoD since I finished CoD4.

There was a Gold Edition of COD2 that had the bonus DVD, but yeah Amazon is almost definitely selling the Platinum Hits version (which includes a bonus DVD). Its an excellent game, 2 & 4 are the best.

"Usually ships in 2-4 weeks" - Stuntman

I still may bite if Frontlines is cheap enough tonight. I don't want to pay shipping and still have to wait half a month for it to ship.

[quote name='freshzen']There was a Gold Edition of COD2 that had the bonus DVD, but yeah Amazon is almost definitely selling the Platinum Hits version (which includes a bonus DVD). Its an excellent game, 2 & 4 are the best.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info, I bit!

bread's done
Back