360 + COD2 + $20 Gift Card + Free Ship = $400 @ BB

Ace-Of-War

CAGiversary!
Not my cup of tea, but I've never posted a deal before and I've taken advantage of everyone elses hard work for far too long. Rest assured that I don't skimp out on posting deals because I'm greedy, it's just everything I hear about is always either directly from CAG or way-y-y after the fact.

Anyways, I didn't see this deal posted (maybe for good reason) but I figure at least it is something!

P.S. They might still be giving double rewards zone points for consoles, be sure to check that out if you are a member.

LINK

I took a look at that dea before opting for the bundle at gamestop (premium with GRAW and 1 year warranty for 400) since I culd turn in my xbox for $80 off. For some stupid reason though, the Best Buy deal ISNT completely free shipping. The game and the conosle are free, but they make you pay shipping on the gift card. its only like 2 bucks, but its possibly one of the dumbest things Ive seen in a while

I jumped on it, since the 1 year warranty at Gamestop is nothing special. It is what Microsoft upgraded new console warranties to be a little while ago. I also recently bought some PC games marked as new at ebgames/gamestop and my Dad opened his shrinkwrapped present on Christmas day to find some installation discs missing. Bunch of crooks.

I snagged an Xbox 360, COD2, the $20 gift certificate, and Gears of War for $420 before tax. I would rather be able to return my system to Best Buy if something goes wrong. My local BB has always treated me right with any problems I ever had on merchandise. That's worth a little premium for me.

My local BB have the same deal. If you are very CAG's you can Snag XBOX 360 bundle with Need for Speed: Most wanted + Call of Duty 2 + $25 GC for $400. Then run to Local Target pickup GOW for $40.

bread's done
Back