360 Elite Spring Bundle $259 Wii $159 & Old known sales

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Don't buy a 360 now unless you don't care about not getting a Slim60 this year, ymmv on that happening, but I say highly likely.

Elite 360 Elite Spring Bundle Forza 3 & ODST $259
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3562850

360 Arcade Bundle $169
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A3724217

Older known deal
Wii $159
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0764619

360 points & sub & other known deals
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming_deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deals, but the absolute worst possible time to buy a new console with E3 just days away.

Ask yourself...do you feel lucky?

[quote name='jaybird']Good deals, but the absolute worst possible time to buy a new console with E3 just days away.

Ask yourself...do you feel lucky?[/QUOTE]

You expect new console announcement? That made me giggle.

I still say at least on the nintendo end Ds price drops

DS lite 79 bucks to clear them out ( could see 49 buck deals at thanksgiving if the new 3d system is pushed)

DSI down to 129
DSI XL down to 149

or they start to pick in junk with them and keep the prices the same....my DS lite has a broken hinge but i keep playing it till the nintendo press confer.... and even after that will keep playing it hoping it will hold out til the new BLUE DSI XL hits

tempted to get that WII but dont have room for it

This makes me sad ... My 360 just fell to the dual rings of death (meaning minimum $100 to fix ... not covered by the extended warranty).
i would rather just buy a new system, but the thought of forking over another $250 to Microsoft for another 360 make me a little sick to my stomach.

[quote name='luan87us']You expect new console announcement? That made me giggle.[/QUOTE]

Not a "new" console, but it's becoming increasingly likely that MS will announce a Slim 360 Monday.

[quote name='luan87us']You expect new console announcement? That made me giggle.[/QUOTE]

That's the first thing that came to your mind reading my comment? Not a price drop or new model of existing hardware? Teehehehehehehehe.

[quote name='slidecage']I still say at least on the nintendo end Ds price drops

DS lite 79 bucks to clear them out ( could see 49 buck deals at thanksgiving if the new 3d system is pushed)

DSI down to 129
DSI XL down to 149

or they start to pick in junk with them and keep the prices the same....my DS lite has a broken hinge but i keep playing it till the nintendo press confer.... and even after that will keep playing it hoping it will hold out til the new BLUE DSI XL hits tempted to get that WII but dont have room for it[/QUOTE]
I see DS Lite hitting $100 as a price drop this year. It'll probably come with a $25($50 if we're lucky :drool:) gift card or price cut for Black Friday somewhere. Last year, Walmart had the DS Lite for $100, compared to the regular $130, so it's possible.

[quote name='jaybird']That's the first thing that came to your mind reading my comment? Not a price drop or new model of existing hardware? Teehehehehehehehe.[/QUOTE]
oh my you made me giggle also haha i really doubt any new model. Forgot where i read it from but it they dont plan on making any new models and just do software upgrades to existing model. Biggest thing is just motion sensor to ps3 and 360 :D natel

[quote name='vietx2k']oh my you made me giggle also haha i really doubt any new model. Forgot where i read it from but it they dont plan on making any new models and just do software upgrades to existing model. Biggest thing is just motion sensor to ps3 and 360 :D natel[/QUOTE]
He meant stuff like an Xbox 360 Slim.
BTW the 250GB Elite Final Fantasy XIII bundle is $348.19 at Amazon.

[quote name='mdhegs']This makes me sad ... My 360 just fell to the dual rings of death (meaning minimum $100 to fix ... not covered by the extended warranty).
i would rather just buy a new system, but the thought of forking over another $250 to Microsoft for another 360 make me a little sick to my stomach.[/QUOTE]

They do have the Arcade Bundle for $169. But yes I agree best to wait. I do expect 360 Slim this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than Natal, I'm not expecting any hardware announcements...no price drops and no 360Slim. The 360Slim is just internet wishful hoping that the PS3 Slim brought about...:roll:

[quote name='padlok']Check out the news story on Joystiq... the new VERSION of the 360 has been leaked.[/QUOTE]

In case anyone wanted to see the pic.

kineticslimxbox360.jpg

Link

[quote name='vietx2k']i really doubt any new model. Forgot where i read it from but it they dont plan on making any new models and just do software upgrades to existing model.l[/QUOTE]

I win.

bread's done
Back