360 Elite up now at Best Buy- $5.99 Ship

Why not wait and try to buy it at amazon? and the deal is??

Edit: Can a moderator please stop all these "360 Elite in stock" threads in the video game deals section? How many more do we need? If its MSRP please dont post it here :roll:

Yea really. Amazon would be the best bet to get it if they have it in stock online.

There really isnt a need to have countless threads saying ***.com has it in stock. If there is a sale on it then thats a whole different story.

This is no deal. There is no shipping if you buy it at the store:|

[quote name='musha666']Yea really. Amazon would be the best bet to get it if they have it in stock online.

There really isnt a need to have countless threads saying ***.com has it in stock. If there is a sale on it then thats a whole different story.

This is no deal. There is no shipping if you buy it at the store:|[/quote]

They are out of stock on Amazon.

[quote name='oasisboy']Edit: Can a moderator please stop all these "360 Elite in stock" threads in the video game deals section? How many more do we need? If its MSRP please dont post it here :roll:[/quote]

I agree. Can we just have an official "Xbox 360 elite availability thread"? And can we do the same for the Wii?

Chris

[quote name='guyver2077']so how much is the warranty on the elite[/quote]

Best Buy 2 Year Replacement Plan is $79.99 for the 360 Elite.

Sorry for adding an availability thread to the ongoing list, just figured it was cheaper shipping than the Sams and TRU Preorders listed earlier.....:ziplip: One thread is a great idea though.

[quote name='NachoMammy']Best Buy 2 Year Replacement Plan is $79.99 for the 360 Elite.

Sorry for adding an availability thread to the ongoing list, just figured it was cheaper shipping than the Sams and TRU Preorders listed earlier.....:ziplip: One thread is a great idea though.[/quote]

Strange, I got the Elite today and the Best Buy 2 Year Replacement Plan was only $59.99.

damn my gamestop replacement plan is 59.99 and it's only 1 year

well anyways i was lucky enough to get an elite as I was number 2 in a line of only two people. I also managed to get another WII. If anyone wants one I'd sell it for 320 shipped:p

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Strange, I got the Elite today and the Best Buy 2 Year Replacement Plan was only $59.99.[/quote]

Very strange. My receipt has a Sku of 8362817 for the Replacement Plan- $79.99. When I asked the salesman he confirmed the price to me of $79.99. I wonder if they sold you the PRP on the 360 Premium system by mistake?

$80 seemed a little steep to me, but this is my 3rd 360 so I didn't want to chance it. These things seem made to brake. The first two died less than a year from purchase.

Why all of these posts with website selling Elite system above retail (when you factor in shipping)? Are these really that scarce at B&M stores??

[quote name='Chitown021']Why all of these posts with website selling Elite system above retail (when you factor in shipping)? Are these really that scarce at B&M stores??[/QUOTE]

I saw 5 at Best Buy but CC/EB were sold out.
Not sure why these threads should even belong here as they are not deals of any kind.

[quote name='Jibbajaba']I agree. Can we just have an official "Xbox 360 elite availability thread"? And can we do the same for the Wii?

Chris[/QUOTE]

But they aren't going to be hard to find. So we don't need a thread on any MSRP elite.

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']damn my gamestop replacement plan is 59.99 and it's only 1 year

well anyways i was lucky enough to get an elite as I was number 2 in a line of only two people. I also managed to get another WII. If anyone wants one I'd sell it for 320 shipped:p[/quote]
Yeah, GOOD luck to sell it for $320 shipped.

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']I also managed to get another WII. If anyone wants one I'd sell it for 320 shipped:p[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='NachoMammy']Very strange. My receipt has a Sku of 8362817 for the Replacement Plan- $79.99. When I asked the salesman he confirmed the price to me of $79.99. I wonder if they sold you the PRP on the 360 Premium system by mistake?

$80 seemed a little steep to me, but this is my 3rd 360 so I didn't want to chance it. These things seem made to brake. The first two died less than a year from purchase.[/quote]

The SKU on my receipt is 8301492. What does your receipt say just above where the PSP # is?

[quote name='gizmogc']I saw 5 at Best Buy but CC/EB were sold out.
Not sure why these threads should even belong here as they are not deals of any kind.[/quote]

It seems that mods dont care. This thread has been here all day long.. are you too busy Cheapy? ;)

How about you guys buy the elite on an amex or a similar card?

M$ gives you a 1 year warranty.
Amex (and others) will add an additional year after the M$ warranty runs out. That's a free 2 year warranty.

I just bought one at wal-mart but now I'm thinking about returning it cause I couldn't get any information on an in-store warranty. Does anyone know if wal-mart offers an extended warranty for the elite?

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']How about you guys buy the elite on an amex or a similar card?

M$ gives you a 1 year warranty.
Amex (and others) will add an additional year after the M$ warranty runs out. That's a free 2 year warranty.[/QUOTE]

Is this true?

i got one today, they had a couple in stock when i arrived at my gamestop an hour after it opened..then again in my suberb we have about 50,000 people and two gamestops..go figure

My local B&M Target store had a glass case with several Elites, Cores and Premiums all side by side just yesterday. I doubt anyone who wants to spend $500 (after tax) for this will have much trouble finding one.

[quote name='Cindaddy']Yes. Platinum Visa/MasterCard will do this as well.[/quote]

Should check your card company - i don't think all companies offer the buyer's assurance.....at least I didn't see if listed for Citicard.

I've seen so many of these sitting around already...my bestbuy had a whole stack of them just sitting there. If its sold out online, I bet many stores have them in stock (depending on your area though).

[quote name='Chitown021']I see the fleabay people are all over this. Trying to make a quick buck on something that's not rare.[/quote]

The ripoffs already started. Amazon doesn't have any, but the Marketplace has some with vomit-inducing asking prices.

I guess I would like an elite eventually. I already have a 360, so I would have to buy an elite, transfer all my crap and then sell my 360. All for HDMI and a bigger HD (as of right now). If I had a 1080p TV that didn't do 1080p though component it would be different, but as of right now I fail to see what all of the fuss is about.

[quote name='Cindaddy']Yes. Platinum Visa/MasterCard will do this as well.[/QUOTE]

yup and I completely forgot about it and got a 60 dollar 1 year warranty on this like an idiot.

bread's done
Back