360 Fallout 3(not GOTY) $19.99 new at Kmart..YMMV

bengalboy

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, after finding the Kmart $10 off coupon on here a week ago or so, I went to a local K-mart here in the southwest suburbs of Chicago that wasn't closing down and found Fallout 3(not GOTY edition) for $19.99 new. With the $10 off coupon(which the cashier said she would scan more than one while I was there and said it was good until May 15th) Fallout 3 would come to $9.99 brand new!! Just a good experience I wanted to throw out there for any others who didn't care about the GOTY edition. With this price for the game and the DLC dropped on Xbox live this week to 1/2 price, you could get all DLC and the game for about $30 new.

Hope this helps some other CAG'ers!!!

EDIT: Please note that this coupon will only work in certain parts of the country. See here for details about it:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255636

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Punisher0587']Thanks for the heads up but your title is misleading.[/QUOTE]
This. Either change the title to reflect it's YMMV after a YMMV $10 off $20 coupon, or change it to say it's $19.99 YMMV.

[quote name='bengalboy']Hey everyone, I fixed it. Sorry if it was misleading![/QUOTE]I removed the info about the coupon from the title.

There's a huge thread in the Deal Graveyard about the coupon, and for you, it appears to be a valid coupon. For the rest of the country, save a few places, it's not a valid coupon.

Yeah I read everywhere K-mart wasn't taking the coupon anymore so I tried it just to see if someone would override it and they accepted it still. Hope it's still working for others.

bread's done
Back