360 game release dates slipping !

clueless

CAGiversary!
some of the 360 game release dates seem to be slipping looking at EB Games.

in my experience they seem to be pretty accurate on release dates.

like Test Drive Unlimited was supposed to be out Feb but now its like 06/06 ...

Feb. looks like Fight Night, College Hoops 2k6, and Full Auto as the only three games to be released in Feb for 360.

I see:

- saints row slipped to 06/01/06
- Test Drive to 06/16/06
but
- Gears of War moved UP to 07/01/06!

Most of the time the dates are just placeholders. Its not that bad though. We get Full Auto, Fight Night and others this Feb. In March, Battlefield 2, Burnout Revenge. April we have yet to see anything official but lets hope more annoucements of upcoming games are made.

also in the far cry article i posted on these boards awhile back, it looks like the port of instincts as well as extra missions will be available on the 360 this spring.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Most of the time the dates are just placeholders. [/QUOTE]

Placeholders to trick you into buying a launch machine. You just got owned by MS... again.

Well, I know I'll get Full Auto, but yet...a bit disappointing in the release dates. Oh well...at least we get a few new games soon.

[quote name='doubledown']Well, I know I'll get Full Auto, but yet...a bit disappointing in the release dates. Oh well...at least we get a few new games soon.[/QUOTE]

exactly - we only get a few games next month :(

My "will definitely purchase" wish list for this year looks like:

Fight Night
Burnout Revenge
saints row
Test drive unlimited
gears of war

----

at least my wallet will get a break between each purchase

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Placeholders to trick you into buying a launch machine. You just got owned by MS... again.[/QUOTE]
....owned by MS? Microsoft doesn't run Gamestop or EBgames, as far as I know.

I don't know about you folks but PDZ is still fun online, PGR3 is still fun. I still have to finish NFS MW single player and Free FFXI for now i've got plenty to play really lol...

I'm looking forward for Ghost Recon and especially Oblivion. I'll probably get Burnout Revenge, too.

Truthfully, I'm kind of hoping that Burnout or Battlefield get delayed cause March will get very expensive with Oblivion, Burnout, and Battlefield. February will be Full Auto for sure! Already have 1/2 paid off at Gamestop.

I think if they change a date for a game they should give has some demo's for the games that change

[quote name='starmask2k3']I think if they change a date for a game they should give has some demo's for the games that change[/QUOTE]
that would be nice

isn't full auto, or the outfit demo out today? I thought I had read awhile back one of those games would be on xbox live demo on the 24th

[quote name='ryanbph']that would be nice

isn't full auto, or the outfit demo out today? I thought I had read awhile back one of those games would be on xbox live demo on the 24th[/QUOTE]

its the 25th so maybe tommorow

That's fine. The only 360 games I want this spring are Fight Night and Oblivion. I'll be too busy playing PS2 RPG's, Guitar Hero, and MVP NCAA to care about anything else.

The longer something is in development, the fewer bugs it should have. I have no problem at all with devs taking their time. And anyway, EB just makes dates up. Their "release dates" really mean absolutely nothing. Full Auto is a go for feb 14th, though. Mine is already preordered. Can't pass up a free faceplate.

I'm fine with not many games coming out just yet, gives me time to catch up on most of the launch titles, and games for other systems.

Test Drive now showing 06/30/06! ugggh
Full Auto moved to Mid February (02/14/06) right before Fight Night (02/20/06)

I don't mind delays.
SC: Double Agent I had on pre-order for March, but with Ghost Recon, Oblivion, Burnout, Battlefield 2 and Farcry (which I also have on pre-order) all still on the March list I don't think I would have too much time for it.

bread's done
Back