Battle Stations midway
AC4

WANT
!!
BioShock
Project Sylpheed
The Darkness[/quote]
:drool:

Have King Kong mint and complete. Someone take this from me! Want another cheapish game in return like Tomb Raider: Legend or Viva Pinata.

Still have my selaed wireless controller and rechargable battery pack for trade...

I'm looking for either one new'ish game or several older, cheap games that I don't already own.

If I don't sell/trade this soon, I'm going to hack it apart and try to make a wireless gh2 guitar with the components.

Have:
Earth Defense Force 2017
Dead Rising
Enchanted Arms
Need for Speed: Carbon
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Shadowrun
Condemned
Silent Hill 4: The Room (Xbox, BC)

Want:
Command and Conquer
Bioshock
Paypal / Marketplace Points

Have:

Blue Dragon Faceplates (several enough for 4 trades)

Quake 4 (NTSC)
Call of Duty 2 (NTSC)
Project Slypheed (Japanese NTSC-J)
Every Party (Asian English NTSC-J)

Want:

The Darkness (US Version NTSC)
Overlord (US Version NTSC)
Bioshock (US Version NTSC)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that I am not from the US. If you trade with me, I will shoulder the cost of the shipping to your country via EMS Speedpost. I would like to request that you handle shipping to my country, Philippines, via Global Priority Mail (for the US).

I prefer trades since I cannot accept PayPal payments from a Philippine account. I can send payments through PayPal but I cannot get payments. If you would like to pay for the faceplate, you will have to send it through money order site. I'm selling the Blue Dragon faceplate for $25 each.

The pics below are from my own unit. The ones I will be trading have never been used. I got the Blue Dragon faceplate from a special XBOX 360 promotion in Asia.

100_0627.jpg

Bigger pictures of the Blue Dragon faceplate can be found here...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0517.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0518.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0519.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0520.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0628.jpg

Microsoft Authenticity Sticker for Blue Dragon faceplate:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/wuffyx/blue%20dragon/100_0523.jpg

Have:
XBox 360:
Tiger Woods 07
Fight Night Round 3
Prey: Limited Collector's Edition
Oblivion
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Xbox:
Capcom Classics Collection
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend
NBA Jam
007 Everything or Nothing
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Rainbow Six 3
Serious Sam II
From Russia With Love

Want:
Paypal
Bioshock
Condemned
Just Cause
Saint's Row

Something along those lines. I will be out for a while but will check back this evening. I have considered trading these into Gamestop with their 30% extra trade-in and putting it towards the Legendary edition of Halo 3, but if you are interested, let me know.

HAVE:
All Pro Football 2k8(mint,complete)
Kameo Platinum Hits(mint,complete)
Fuzion Frenzy 2(mint,complete)
Crackdown(mint,complete)

WANT:
Bioshock
Two Worlds
Madden 08
NCAA 08
GH2 with Guitar
Darkness
The Bigs
Overlord
Dirt
Forza 2

I Have Two Worlds, XBOX LIVE Time Cards (1 month and 1 year)

I want Paypal or Project Sylpheed, Bioshock (will add to deal) or Blue Dragon (will add to deal) or DW Gundam (will add to deal) when available.

[quote name='Joda84']I Have Two Worlds, XBOX LIVE Time Cards (1 month and 1 year)

I want Paypal or Project Sylpheed, Bioshock (will add to deal) or Blue Dragon (will add to deal) or DW Gundam (will add to deal) when available.[/quote]

Any interest in a wireless controller and battery (both sealed) for Two Worlds?

[quote name='dpadilla4']HAVE

Bioshock

WANT:

Paypal or stranglehold when available[/quote]

How much do you want for bioshock? PM me with details!

My friends and I were tired of getting taken advantage of every time we traded games. If we traded games at a store we got next to nothing back. If we traded online we sometimes received the game… sometimes not. We decided to do something about it. We created www.playswitch.com. Playswitch.com eliminates fraud with a guarantee for all trades. The site also offers the only place to actually barter for games of unequal values, and still receive full worth from both games! Take a look and let us know what you think. Did we mention it is FREE to all gamers! We built it for gamers like us!

Help us spread the word. More users = more games = more great trades! We hope you like it!

[quote name='Gingivitis']DELETED BY MOD[/quote]
This is not the place for this. The thread is designed to trade 360 games and not advertise your new website. I'm not sure if you spoke to a mod or CheapyD, but this seems to go against the Terms & Agreement you signed/checked off on before joining the site. You might want to talk to Cheapy, Trakan, Wubb, Shrike or any of the other mods about posting this info in the correct place. Nothing personal just thought you should know.:D

Have Bioshock new/unopened

Want Blue Dragon, Stranglehold, paypal
there are other games i want but pm me first...

pm me with offers for game trades or even paypal

[quote name='neudog']This is not the place for this. The thread is designed to trade 360 games and not advertise your new website. I'm not sure if you spoke to a mod or CheapyD, but this seems to go against the Terms & Agreement you signed/checked off on before joining the site. You might want to talk to Cheapy, Trakan, Wubb, Shrike or any of the other mods about posting this info in the correct place. Nothing personal just thought you should know.:D[/quote]

Thanks for the heads-up I'll check with them. I didn't notice this in the agreement. Just trying to help with the trading.

Have: Sealed White Wireless Controller + Sealed White Battery (not play&charge kit)

Want: One newer game or a few old games, sealed or open/complete:
Two Worlds
Rainbow 6 Vegas
C&C3
other non-racing games not in my TL...

Have:
Bionicle Heroes
BioShock (No outer sleeve)
Blitz The League
Eragon
Need for Speed Most Wanted
X-Men: The Official Game

Want:
Blue Dragon (high want)
FarCry Instincts (low want)
Overlord (high want)
The Bigs (medium want)

Have: Bioshock with sleeve.

Want: Stranglehold (if anyone can gurantee that they can get this game and are willing to trade it straight up for Bioshock LMK ASAP as I am working out multiple deals for Bioshock)

Forza 2
PGR3
GRAW 1
EDF
XBL points

i have these ft:
madden 07
ncaa football 07
nba 2k6
blitz the league
quake 4
rumble roses xx
viva pinata
enchanted arms
king kong
call of duty 2
the outfit
the lord of the rings the battle for middle earth 2
big bumpin
brand new sealed wired headset
brand new ethernet cable

want:
bioshock
shadowrun
overlord
darkness
guitar hero 2/w guitar
lost planet
madden 08
spiderman 3

Have:
XBOX 360
Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition (manual, case, bonus DVD, NO CODE, fine condition)
Gears of War (mint, complete)

Want:
General HDMI cable
Bioshock (X360)
Earth Defense Force 2017 (X360)
Overlord (X360)
Saint's Row (X360)
XBOX 360 Live Point Cards
XBOX 360 120 GB Hard Drive

Will also check lists to see if there's anything I want for the GameCube, 360, or Wii.

Also, if anyone has it, I am interested in any FIGURES in Limited Edition games. Especially the Bioshock figure.

I have 2x Bankshot Billiards Codes i would like to trade for codes if anybody has extra Uno Codes, Joust codes, Frogger codes or whatever ill take it

Hi.

Want: Call of Duty 2 (normal or GOTY is fine)

Have: CML? (I won't trade GH II, Gears, or Dead Rising for it though)

If there's anything we can work out, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back