Final Fantasy 3 DS
Touch Detective DS
Yoshi's Touch & Go DS
Mario Baseball GC
Mario Strikers GC
Pokemon XD GC
Rogue Galaxy PS2
Anything new & sealed

[quote name='cheapbastard']Have (All new & sealed)

Eragon
Star Trek Legacy
X-Men Off Game
Top Spin 2

PS2
Radiata Stories
Suikoden V
Valkyrie Profile 2

GBA
Phil of the Future

Want
Bomberman Land DS
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Touch Detective DS
Yoshi's Touch & Go DS
Mario Baseball GC
Mario Strikers GC
Pokemon XD GC
Rogue Galaxy PS2
Anything new & sealed[/quote]
Did you even read before you posted? This is for trading/selling 360 games only. By the looks of it, I'd guess you were probably looking for the Kmart clearance trade thread.

[quote name='sp00ge']Did you even read before you posted? This is for trading/selling 360 games only. By the looks of it, I'd guess you were probably looking for the Kmart clearance trade thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I dint know it was ONLY for 360 games. Is there a Kmart clearance thread???????????????

Have:

NBA 2K8 (like new)
Blitz: The League (very good)
Oblivion (bought used so scratched but plays fine)

Wants:

Enchanted Arms w/graphic novel
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
throw out any other 360 games your willing to trade

i'm really looking to get rid of Oblivion so any game i'm even remotely interested in i'll trade it for.

HAVE:
Blue Dragon
The Darkness
BioShock
Call of Duty 3 (sealed)
Perfect Dark Zero (sealed)
Viva Pinata (sealed)
Tenchu Z (sealed)
Need for Speed Carbon CE (sealed)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (sealed)
Stuntman Ignition (no manual)

WANT:
CML (PS3, 360, Wii, Ps2, DS & More, Im looking for tons of stuff)

I have the following NEW, opened games complete with manuals for trade. They are OPENED, but the dvd roms are PERFECT , NEW, and SCRATCH FREE.

1. Nhl 2k6
2. NBA 2k6

I also have one USED copy of Rumble Roses XX for trade. It is USED, bought at gamestop, complete with manual and dvd rom, has a FEW light scratches, BUT NO GOUGES or DEEP SCRATCHES, just light surface scratches that you have to have in the sunlight to even see.

All these games work PERFECTLY, and those that have traded with me know I am very careful with my games, and they come from a pet free, smoke free home.

PM me with offers for trades.

Thanks!:bouncy::bouncy:

HAVE:
F.E.A.R.
Ridge Racer 6
The Darkness
Tenchu Z

$$$ (as a last resort)
See tradelist for other games.

WANT:
Guitar Hero II or III bundle (game + guitar)

Please PM me if you have GHII/III. I really want this game right now. And I'm looking for more of a trade or trade + cash deal moreso than only cash. Thanks!

[quote name='Dunvane']Have:
N3: Nintey-Nine Nights (sealed)
Dark Rising (mint)

Want:
Shadowrun[/QUOTE]

Changed the want, also I would like to trade some PSP games, but there's not a thread for that, so if you're interested...

[quote name='Dunvane']Changed the want, also I would like to trade some PSP games, but there's not a thread for that, so if you're interested...[/quote]

Then create a trade list for all of your items.

I would like to get a used copy with no scracthes with original case and manual. Pm me if you have one for a reasonable price.

Note: trade in at eb is about $7, so if you pm me a price of like $20 I am gonna tell you your nuts.

I would like to get a used copy with no scratches with original case and manual. Pm me if you have one for a reasonable price.

Note: trade in at eb is about $7-$8, so if you pm me a price of like $20 I am gonna tell you your nuts. Thanks

Have

Halo 3 LE (Pristine condition)
Command and Conquer 3
Import Tuner Challenge
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Chromehounds (top of disk scratched)
Amored Core 4
Arcade Vol. 1
NHL 07

Want

xBox 360 Camera
PGR4
Timeshift
NFS: Pro Street

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']Then create a trade list for all of your items.[/QUOTE]

I added that for people that *might* be interested. I didn't even list anything. Quit getting so horny to get to attack someone, christ.

[quote name='Dunvane']I added that for people that *might* be interested. I didn't even list anything. Quit getting so horny to get to attack someone, christ.[/quote]

How was that attacking? This is a 360 trade thread, you mentioned you also had PSP games, so a suggestion was made to make a tradelist for your items.

Regardless, that's enough thread-crapping from either party.

Have:
2x Rainbow 6: Vegas (360)
2x Project Sylpheed (360, both sealed)
Forza 2 (Sealed)
ShadowRun (360, Sealed)
ShadowRun (PC, no Windows-Live month)
Halo 2 (PC, sealed)
Half Life 2 (Steam Gift)

Want:
360 Games, maybe skate, Call of Duty 4 when it comes out
Wii Games, specifically Metroid Prime: Corruption and Zack and Wiki

Is it just me, or does it seem that people wanna trade old (I mean more than 2 year old) game for NEW GAMES? Am I missing something here?
Maybe they want to trade like 4-5old games for a new one, but I hardly see trading forza for like halo3, much less COD4?!

Are peoples expectations too high?

Is it just me, or does it seem that people wanna trade old (I mean more than 2 year old) games for NEW GAMES? Am I missing something here?
Maybe they want to trade like 4-5old games for a new one (which would make sense), but I hardly see trading one old game for a new game, like forza for like halo3, much less COD4?! Trade a old outdated game for a NEW CURRENT GAME?

Are peoples expectations too high?

Have:

Bioshock - New
Forza Motorsport 2 - New
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Excellent and Complete
Tenchu Z - Mint and Complete
Two Worlds - New

Want:

Ace Combat 6
Beautiful Katamari
Eternal Sonata
Guitar Hero III
Oblivion: GotY
Stuntman: Ignition
Xbox Live Arcade 5 game disc w/ Pac-Man CE, Uno, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy 2, and Luxor 2
Offers
$$$$
Microsoft Points

[quote name='METC NAPALM']I would like to get a used copy with no scratches with original case and manual. Pm me if you have one for a reasonable price.

Note: trade in at eb is about $7-$8, so if you pm me a price of like $20 I am gonna tell you your nuts. Thanks[/QUOTE]

EB rips everyone off on trade-in prices, so why is that a good guide for used price?

[quote name='METC NAPALM']Is it just me, or does it seem that people wanna trade old (I mean more than 2 year old) games for NEW GAMES? Am I missing something here?
Maybe they want to trade like 4-5old games for a new one (which would make sense), but I hardly see trading one old game for a new game, like forza for like halo3, much less COD4?! Trade a old outdated game for a NEW CURRENT GAME?

Are peoples expectations too high?[/QUOTE]

I think your logic is based around games you probably see in clearance threads, trade-in value or Used prices. Not everyone scores Kameo/Phantasy Star Online for $4.90 brand new or bought their game used. Normal MSRP for them is around $20, so technically there close to a new game. I understand where you're coming from, but this is CAG and from what I've seen New and Old titles alike can be scored cheaper than MSRP, so to make big issue out of old game value is somewhat pointless. Most CAG's realize to score a new game by trading old titles it will be a 2:1/3:1 ratio depending on the parties in the trade. If you personally are tired of getting offers with old titles maybe you should look elsewhere when it comes to trading your NEW titles away; Qasi-New should be more like it since once the seal is broke it is officially old/used. All games depreciate in value and I realize the older ones are on the short end of that stick. A trade shouldn't always be about value it should be about two CAG's scoring a game/item(s) they both want.

Have:
C&C 3: TW
Burnout Revenge
Wireless Controler (New, but not in a package, one that came in box w/ system)

Free Joust with completed trade! (If you want it)

Want:
The Orange Box (High WANT)
EDF: 2017 (High WANT)
CoD4 (High WANT)
Overlord (Lowest Want)
Ace Combat 6 (Low want)
Beautiful Katamari (Low Want)

haves:
saints row
halo 3
ncaa football 2007
gh3
nba 2k8
madden 2008
ghost recon
condemned
tomb raider legend
tomb raider anniversary

want
micro xbox360 controller produced by mad catz
cash
gift cards
offers
gears

Have XBLA codes:
UNO
Robotron

Already own both games, will trade for just about anything, especially 1:1 on XBLA games I don't have.

[quote name='METC NAPALM']Is it just me, or does it seem that people wanna trade old (I mean more than 2 year old) game for NEW GAMES? Am I missing something here?
Maybe they want to trade like 4-5old games for a new one, but I hardly see trading forza for like halo3, much less COD4?!

Are peoples expectations too high?[/quote]
Are you talking about Forza 1 or 2? When I see Forza in this thread I assume it's 2 since 1 didn't come out for the 360.

Trading Forza 2 for Halo 3 or COD 4 doesn't seem unreasonable, assuming both are in similar condition. They all sell for the same amount at retail, so it seems appropriate they would have the same trade value.

Now if you were trading an older game which has a price that's decreased dramatically like Lego Star Wars II and you were trying to trade that for Halo 3, then yes, that would be unreasonable.

[quote name='DX_Psycho']EB rips everyone off on trade-in prices, so why is that a good guide for used price?[/quote]

Its a good guide for ME because I can guage what I am gonna get BACK in trade... for example, would you pay $30 for a used game that you were only gonna get $6 trade in on? Maybe you would, but I sure wouldnt....

I'm 38 , I work for my $$$, I aint some teenie bopper kid whos parents pay for everything....

[quote name='METC NAPALM']Its a good guide for ME because I can guage what I am gonna get BACK in trade... for example, would you pay $30 for a used game that you were only gonna get $6 trade in on? Maybe you would, but I sure wouldnt....

I'm 38 , I work for my $$$, I aint some teenie bopper kid whos parents pay for everything....[/quote]
Then why not trade it back on this site, Goozex or Game Trade Zone where prices tend to be higher than EB. One of the many reasons folks trade on these sites is they can get closer to what the game is worth.

EB doesn't resell the game for $6, it resells it for $35. So if someone wants $25-30, you're both getting a better deal. You get the game for less than EB's price, and he sells the game for more than EB's trade-in value. There might be a better "happy medium" price in there, but it illustrates my point.

[quote name='METC NAPALM']Its a good guide for ME because I can guage what I am gonna get BACK in trade... for example, would you pay $30 for a used game that you were only gonna get $6 trade in on? Maybe you would, but I sure wouldnt....

I'm 38 , I work for my $$$, I aint some teenie bopper kid whos parents pay for everything....[/quote]
But why should it be shifted to your end of the spectrum? You see fair prices as being set just over trade value, those of us that sell see our prices just below used retail value.

Reality is, as already stated, very few of us would even think of trading in at meager values. So why would we want to settle selling for slightly over values we wouldn't touch anyways? Why should we lose our money by settling for less value so you can get a bargain?

This may be cheapassgamer, but don't go on expecting people to lose their shirts to give you a bargain. We're all here to get our money's worth.

I'm 28, have a daughter and am by no means a kid. I work 50+ hours a week. I'm fairly certain a huge percentage of people around here aren't as you put it, teeny bopper kids whos parents pay for everything.

The way I avoid losing money on trading in games? I keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back