360 games/store closing

TheRealVance

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (50%)
The 360 was not kind to my shop, so... anything I think I can't sell online or at the new, eventual shop is cut anywhere from 10-50%.

*Shipping will be actual.

*I'm not terribly interested in trading, especially not for other 360 stuff. If you have classic titles (PS1 on down through NES) then I'd be willing to take a look, but it has to catch my eye.

*I can take Paypal or direct mail payment. Since I'm moving back to Florida on January 15th, snail mail will have to be arranged carefully.

*I'm not interested in cutting the price further unless you're buying $100 or more.

*Some of this stuff was gutted and re-wrapped because the 360 was also the #1 theft target in the shop. I have at least two caseless copies of GTA4 and some really disappointed morons who boosted the case. If factory wrap matters to you, please inquire with me about the specific title you want.

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation $20
Alone in the Dark $12
Armored Core: For Answer $20
Bladestorm $30
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $20
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath $20
Def Jam Icon $15
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars $15
Final Fantasy XIII $30
Far Cry 2 $10
Fight Night Round 4 $15
Golden Axe $12
Guilty Gear 2: Overture $20
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix $10
Hellboy: Science of Evil $10
Just Cause $12
King of Fighters XII $25
Lego Batman $15
Lost $12
Mercernaries 2 $15
Monopoly $12
Moto GP '07 $15
Need for Speed: Undercover $15
Need for Speed: Pro Street $12
NFL Tour $10
Operation Darkness $20
Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition $20
PGR 3 $10
PGR 4 $12
Prey $12
Pure $10
Rayman: Raving Rabbids $12
Rock Band $10
Rumble Roses $20
Shadowrun $10
Skate 2 $10
Sonic the Hedgehog $12
Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25
Stuntman Ignition $12
Table Tennis $12
Test Drive Unlimited $15
Tetris Evolution $15
Thrillville: Off the Rails $12
Timeshift $10
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 $8
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $18
Tomb Raider: Legend $18
Tomb Raider: Underworld $18
Tony Hawk's Project 8 $12
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $15
Warriors Orochi 2 $40
Viva Pinata $12
Warhammer: Battle March $18
Wet $15

I'm not competing with Amazon, I'm competing with my own $17 wholesale fee that I paid when these were first released.

Besides, if you're being picky about factory wrap, you might have the wrong console as far as retained value. Or... any value.

[quote name='TheRealVance']I'm not competing with Amazon, I'm competing with my own $17 wholesale fee that I paid when these were first released.

Besides, if you're being picky about factory wrap, you might have the wrong console as far as retained value. Or... any value.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but that's most likely a competition you will lose on CAG.

What we have here is a clearance sale unwilling to lose money. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

If you want to get rid of that stuff but don't want to take the time to research the actual value at their current used/resealed state, then at least slash every price you've listed in half and some of them will be almost tempting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAfXNzXueE

Are you sure that you haven't made a pricing mistake...
It looks to me like everything is 10-50% overpriced not discounted...
Actually more like 50-100% overpriced...
I think you are trying to sale your games to the wrong crowd...

I'll admit I was intrigued by the title of this thread, but overly disappointed in some of the prices. For example $20 for Perfect Dark Collectors Edition....If indeed new...And if possible finding new at GS (very unlikely today I know) could be had at GS for $10 easily just cause of how old it is as opposed to newer games.

Not being a jerk, or nothing, but as others have stated trying to get the most out of what you got is a losing battle here. Other CAGs will ignore this, and go to cheaper sources for the exact same things you got, and what you got will never move out of your store, or whatever storage solution you have for them.

bread's done
Back