360 Guitar Hero II Bundle - $26.99 at BestBuy YMMV

wilef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My Best Buy (Thousand Oaks, CA) was clearancing their Guitar Hero II bundles for Xbox 360 at $26.99 today!!! They had 7, so I bought the four that had the new bar code on them (indicating they are a rev. 2 guitar which are less likely to break). Best Buy deals are YMMV, so good luck! Hope someone else can benefit from this!

gh2tag.jpg

gh2receipt.jpg

Tim
http://www.2pstart.com

[quote name='InFlames215']Great deal. My best buy is too far away, though...[/QUOTE]

Same here. The nearest BB around me that has them in stock is still pretty far away. I'd like to call and ask for a price check, but I know how that usually ends up.

no, not ebay, my brother wants 2 so he can have 2 guitars and i have other friends that would love this deal!

[quote name='wilef']no, not ebay, my brother wants 2 so he can have 2 guitars and i have other friends that would love this deal![/quote]

now at least that is respectable! kudos to you for shunning fatwalletness behavior!

I got a a bundle for 21.XX at the best buy in levittown NY. There should be 1 or 2 left. They had the game only version for 25.XX too (i know it doesn't make sense. CAGing doesnt have to make sense!)

Can anyone tell if the guitar is wired or wireless?
also, does the guitar work with GH3 and Rock Band?

[quote name='wil919']Can anyone tell if the guitar is wired or wireless?
also, does the guitar work with GH3 and Rock Band?[/quote]

Being the GH2 bundle, it is the wired white x-plorer guitar version. It works with both GH3 and Rock Band.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']wern't they suppose to be or were $14 like a month ago?[/quote]

That's lower than I've heard/seen... I bought 6 at $15.99 a couple of weeks ago.

This has been on clearance for a while, various Best Buys drop the price at their own paces.

I have picked up 2. 1st one for $48, 2nd one a month later (different BB) for $33.

Not great by any standards, but now having 2 Guitars, and a copy of GH2 to play with it was well worth it. 2nd copy of GH2 went up on ebay... now if the jackass that bought it will just pay, make the deal a little better for me :D

[quote name='gotrice415510']how far is thousand oaks from oakland[/quote]

Thousand Oaks is in the L.A. metro area so that makes any drive around 6 hours. Hardly worth the gas.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Anyone in the Chicago burbs confirm if these are still out there and available at that price?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm in the south burbs. The only store I know that has them in stock is the one in Matteson. But the last time I checked they were still going for $44.xx.

bread's done
Back