360 HD-DVD cash receipt

SlammedNiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Well, here's my story. My wife purchased the HD-DVD add-on drive for me for Xmas. Between the time she purchased it, and the time I received it, she lost the receipt. We've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. I need it so I can send in for the 5 free HD movies.

Or...

If nobody has one (or is willing to share a copy of one), this is my second plan. Can I purchase another HD drive and make a copy of the receipt then return the drive for a refund? All I need is a copy of the receipt for is the 5-free movies.

Thx

[quote name='mattyg00013']Really, why is that? I normally just use Debit but I dont even give it a thought when im walking around with $100 + or even a couple hundred and im from Detroit. lol. [/QUOTE]

For me, it's mostly convenience. It's faster at checkouts because I don't have to pull out the bills and wait for the cashier to count the change out. Also, I hate change. It's also easier for me to keep track of what I bought, where I bought it and when through my bank or credit card company online. Returns are easier if I lose my receipt (as exemplified by this thread); don't really need to keep receipts if I didn't need to. I have less to carry in my pocket. If I lose my wallet or if it is stolen, I'm not out a large sum of money, just have to cancel cards and get new ones. You get the idea.

[quote name='Deadpool']What are you like 12?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm not your type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik112099
its not dead....and when/if it does then that just means there will be a LOT of cheap HD DVDs to buy....just like when the dreamcast officially died...i was buying up cheap ass games like there was no tomorrow

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Amen to that. Between Xmas and the B1G1 at Amazon, I've already acquired 18 movies in less than 1 month. Those, of course, were paid with a credit card. :)[/quote]

are you guys serious? WB just left and now all that's left is universal and paramount. 6 of the 8 major studios support blu-ray exclusively. HBO's even exclusive to Blu-Ray now. Can't you see the tide turning? I want Blu-Ray to win because of the larger storage, better interactive features and better sound, don't you?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']
They can't do a receipt lookup without a CC or name.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit. They just don't want to.

All retail stores keep a record of their journal rolls, and if you know the date and time ANYTHING was bought, they can find it. Furthermore, they can make a copy for you. Cash, credit, debit, sexual favors...if it was processed through a register, they have a copy.

I worked in retail a long time, trust me on this.

bread's done
Back