360 HD DVD for sale and much more (ps3, wii, 360, PC) *10/24/07*

Magyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Looking to trade or sell:

360:
-NEW listing-HD DVD drive in perfect condition. original box included , and barely used. looking to get $125 for it. out to epyon399
XBOX Live vision camera

WII:

Red Steel

PS3:
All pro football 2k8

Will check lists for PS3 and 360 games as well.

I have a collection of stuff here that needs to find a home. If anyone wants any of it, please PM me. All of this is in great condition with no defects or blemishes. If you want pics of the item or items, let me know. Keep in mind that most of this stuff is basically brand new and babied. Check back often as other items that i cant remember off the top of my head get added.

The reason i am selling all of this is that i am cleaning out my computer room in order to create a nursery. My wife and I are going to start trying for kids in the next couple of months and we simply dont have the room for my big gaming desktop. I purchased a nice HP laptop and that takes care of most of my PC gaming needs....any other games that i want to play get played on my 360.
  • One year old Gaming computer - Make a reasonable offer only please.

* ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard
    * AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester 2.0GHz Socket 939
    * ZALMAN CNPS7000B - Heatsink fan
    * Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
    * CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)
    * XFX PV-T71G-UDE7 Geforce 7900GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card
    * Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum
    * XG dragon computer case
  • Dell 2407fpw 24" Monitor - $450 (great monitor in excellent condition. used for about 4 months before I needed to make room for a nursery)
  • TomTom Go 300 GPS - $200
    unit + all the newest maps, and an accessory mounting kit

If you still have the S vido trade for Component let me know. I have an extra S video cable brand new.

Pm me.

Also interested somewhat in big brain so cml.

Thanks

bread's done
Back