360 NCAA 07' at E/B for $19.99 New

[quote name='pookninja']its 19.99 with the purchase of a xbox 360 system.i already have a 360.damn:cry:[/quote]

..no? it's showing up as 19.99 new on the site without a 360 purchase.

[quote name='the_deej']would they give you that price in-store too?[/quote]no. instore is $20 with the purchase of a 360.

Okay, Well I called B&M and that doesn't work...

so i ordered online! Only $24.87!

My brother wanted this, so we got it.

Thanks OP!

Use the coupon code ( SAVER ) to get free saver shipping. It says that it will arrive in 5-10 days but the final total was $21.39 after tax.

Sweet! I saw this in the ad and got excited but then saw "with purchase of an Xbox 360". This is a sweet deal but probably a screw-up on the website. Hope they honor this, though.

Thanks OP!

If it was B&M I would have just grabbed it but I dont want it enough to order it online.

Thanks OP $21.XX shipped! I've been looking for a good football game for my 360 and have always liked the NCAA series more than Madden. Thats a win-win in my book. :applause:

Thanks for the free shipping code, just made the deal even sweeter! Called and added the code to my existing order with no problems!

[quote name='pthagonal']24.20 after tax/shipping. Not bad, thanks! Seems to go for around $30 shipped used on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Don't forgot SAVER for free shipping. Got mine for 21.xx.

Thanks OP! I've been looking at this on Ebay for the past couple weeks, but really didn't want to pay more than $20 (I just had a feeling a price drop would come soon). Glad I held out! Now I get to play as my 1-AA (or "Playoff Subdivision") National Champs: Appalachian State! Awesome deal!

Graphics wise it is amazing compared to current gen models. Everything else seems stripped down.
Be forewarned that Campus Legend mode is nowhere to be found on the 360 version. That was a big disapointment for me.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']How does the 360 version compare to the Xbox version? As in, did EA cut out a lot of stuff like every other title?[/QUOTE]

They not only took out additional modes and presentation, but it's also missing onfield features, such as Lead Blocker.

[quote name='rebenns']They not only took out additional modes and presentation, but it's also missing onfield features, such as Lead Blocker.[/QUOTE]

It looks gorgeous but in terms of playability, the game sadly isn't anywhere up to the level that it was back in 2003 or 04 game-play wise. I tried it and didn't find it particularly "fun" and I've been a long-time fan of the series. Hopefully for 08 they'll get it back on track but I haven't been a big fan of any NCAA or Madden for the 360 yet.

[quote name='mikeg']Sorry, but the link does not take me to this game on sale and when I search site for it, it is full price. No sale that I can find.[/QUOTE]

Yep. See Message #31.

Man, I ordered mine last night and my status is "backordered". People must have gone bananas with this deal, lol. I wonder what at EB/GS thought when they saw over 500 orders for it in the span of a couple hours. Hope I get mine.

*EDIT - haha...yes! I just checked my status again and it now says shipped. Freakin awesome!

[quote name='Demontooth']I got mine yesterday. Thanks bitches!!![/QUOTE]

What kind of shipping did you use?

[quote name='Demontooth']I got mine yesterday. Thanks bitches!!![/QUOTE]

2 day shipping? Damn, thats fast if you didnt pay for fast shipping!

I ordered Tuesday evening with free super saver, it arrived Saturday. EBGames has a distribution center about 15 miles from my house, though I do not know where it was shipped from.

bread's done
Back