360 not detecting music player

Verbal

CAGiversary!
I have a Dell DJ and when I plug it into the 360's USB port, it doesnt detect it.

Anyone else having this problem?

seems like the only Mp3 player that works with it is the IPod. My rio karma doesn't work and I guess the Creative Zen doesn't work either.

FWIW, I also had a few problems, but I was having problems streaming. It would show about 1/5th of my saved playlist. A few resets, a few folder moves and a whoooooooole lotta cursing, it finally worked. So try moving files around, renaming them, etc..

oh hey, I just remembed, in the Live Marketplace, there's something called "Optional IPod support".. I have no clue what it does and I can't check because I'm currently watching a DVD, but check that out. It's somewhere in the downloads section, just choose list all and it should be filed with the "O"'s.

Streaming.. as in PC to 360. I was just stating that I was also having problems with custom soundtracks in general.

Ipod support is just for AIFF files, i think.

Verbal-- can you link me to the list? I tried finding it the other day with no luck.

nevermind. rio karma isn't on the list.

oh well, streaming it from my pc is easier anyway.

[quote name='flashburn']Strange, the Zen Xtra is on the list, yet I haven't gotten it working, nor have I heard of anyone else that has.[/QUOTE]

i have a zen xtra as well and no luck.

bread's done
Back