360 Power Brick

Uncookedcookie

CAG Veteran
Hey CAGS my power brick broke (by broke it just died on me) Microsoft wants 70 bucks for a new one which is ridiculous so if anyone can tell me where i can get one cheap (besides ebay they charge like 30-60) or free PLEZ TEll ME

I beg of you I have been 360 less for a month lol
Thanks Again Uncookedcookie

my best guess would have been ebay. had to buy a power cord for my laptop from there when our new puppy ate the last one... I know some places that might sell them are newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. I just checked newegg and they have one for 54.99...

I think you are best off with ebay though from what it looks like.

Actually $70 is not a crazy price. They run $99.99 for a 3rd party one.

However you might want to check with your local Gamestop, they sell them used for $29.99 (if they have one in stock that is)

If you have a spare 200+ Watt computer power supply Id get a PSU energyzer cable. There like 14.99 on amazon and work really well.

I recently bought one (like last week) and its been working good for me.

Never buy the non oem power bricks off of ebay. I bought one for like $30 thinking Id be saving money but these things would overheat on certain games and just turn off.

go onto xbox.com find the international customer service phone number(it's a 425 area code..that's in Washington) and tell them that yesterday you tried to turn on the console( and if your power supply light is orange) and nothing happened..then that tells them power is running from the outlet but it's the supply acting up..they will ship you a brand new one via USPS..that's what happened to me called the 1800 my xbox number. I've gone thru a soon to be 4 systems in less the 5 months..they thought the power supply might be acting up..no they just turn out junky systems

bread's done
Back