360 Premium + 2 free games at TRU

GenghisJohn

CAGiversary!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...S/2254197&origkw=360&kw=360&parentPage=search

Choices for free game (choose two): Fusion Frenzy 2, Viva Pinata, Pirates 3

Sub total: 399.99
Shipping: 18.44
Tax: 24.00

Total: $442.45

So I'm thinking this is a pretty good deal. Especially if you take the games and resell them.

Lets say you get $50 for both of the games.

Premium: $442 - $50 for selling games = New 360 for $392.

EDIT: Has anyone ever bought a bundle like this? Do the games have the giant 'NOT FOR RESALE' on them? And if they did, could I still throw them on ebay?

Bundles like this don't usually have the game bundled in the box with the system. They normally come in regular cases seperate from the XBOX 360 box.

More people should have hit up the dell.com deal with a 360 and GoW for 380 bucks.

[quote name='GenghisJohn']So I'm thinking this is a pretty good deal. Especially if you take the games and resell them.

Lets say you get $50 for both of the games.

Premium: $442 - $50 for selling games = New 360 for $392.[/quote]

Or you could save yourself the trouble and just buy it for $399 shipped from Amazon.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']The retail on FF2 and Viva is $29.99.[/quote]

Pirates however is $60, so you could probably get around $50 for them, although after the hassle of dealing with ebay, ebay and paypal fees you won't have saved all that much.

wish the games were better, the tax and shipping were lower. Still a good deal considering most places don't have a deal at all on a 360.

This kind of sucks, considering I bought my Premium last weekend at a TRU B&M, and the deal was only one free game (I got Viva Pinata). I would have taken Fusion Frenzy as well if the deal had been available.

[quote name='nuttyturnip']This kind of sucks, considering I bought my Premium last weekend at a TRU B&M, and the deal was only one free game (I got Viva Pinata). I would have taken Fusion Frenzy as well if the deal had been available.[/QUOTE]
Take it back or ask them to match the deal.

[quote name='nuttyturnip']This kind of sucks, considering I bought my Premium last weekend at a TRU B&M, and the deal was only one free game (I got Viva Pinata). I would have taken Fusion Frenzy as well if the deal had been available.[/quote]

I'd recommend Pirates over FF2...

If i were you i just wait in buying a 360...Wait until the new chips come out...There's a lot faulty 360 out there...My 360 freezes all the time & everyone i know personally has had the red lights & had to exchange them numerous times...Its my favorite console out of three but damn them for having such crappy unreliable hardware...

If i were you i just wait in buying a 360...Wait until the new chips come out...There's a lot faulty 360 out there...My 360 freezes all the time & everyone i know personally has had the red lights & had to exchange them numerous times...Its my favorite console out of three but damn them for having such crappy unreliable hardware...

That's the reason I'm waiting...I'd rather wait 6 months than pay the damn $165 repair fee when my 360 goes up from overheating and warping the board.

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back