360 premium

Poolking99

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the best deal on a premium 360 used or new. Do you guys think we might see a 50$ drop now that the Elite is out? Do you guys know of any deals, should I look on ebay, or buy used from Lamestop? Thanks to anyone with some advice!

I don't think we'll see a price drop since the Elite is $480. When the PS3 came out, everyone thought MS would drop the price for greater competition, but they said that the high price of the PS3 was a price drop in itself. I've got a feeling the Elite is the same thing. Now, the premium is even CHEAPER without ever changing price.

And you can't buy a premium from GS since they remove the HD to sell it spereratly. I've been looking for a deal myself, but so far this console has remained damn expensive.

You might be able to snag a good deal on a core system from GS and then get a 20 gig hard drive for cheap since a lot of folks will be upgrading to the 120 gig hard drive.

thats was my next question, whether or not the used systems had hard drives with them. thanks for solving that issue. I'm thinking I'm going to hold off until a good deal comes along. After 2 years you would think that they would use a price competitive strategy especially with more competition in the market to move more systems to those whose price points are lower than the introductory market price, but its Microsoft and they do what they want.

Yah, I'm in the same situation. I was hoping Microsoft might drop the Premium from like $399 to like $349 and phase out the core system, but alas not the case.

I'm considering buying a Core for $249.99 from Gamestop and an HD seperatly since even at $329.99 its still cheaper, and I'll figure out the Controller and what not seperatly.

ill be selling my COMPLETE 360 Premium for $375. Also comes with a installed XCM Black case, so it looks like an Elite, with blue LEDS on the side. ill be posting about it soon.

Watch overstock.com, they often have a 10% off everything but dvds and games.

I was able to get my Xbox 360 Premium for 359.99 (can't remeber the shipping) last november.

[quote name='fizzle']ill be selling my COMPLETE 360 Premium for $375. Also comes with a installed XCM Black case, so it looks like an Elite, with blue LEDS on the side. ill be posting about it soon.[/quote]

And your reason for selling it?

Watch a site like fatwallet for deals. Back in January, I was able to score a Premium for $330 after tax with creative use of coupons and returning stuff I didn't want (legally, not scamming anyone).

I posted the deal on fatwallet. It was hot. Of course, I sold the 360 last month because it pissed me off but that's a different story... Here's that thread.

bread's done
Back