360 Price Help

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Well, I haven't touched my 360 in a few weeks. I don't even have a reason to play it right now. I really want to get a Wii, but funds are short ATM. I was thinking off selling my 360 and buying a Wii and having change leftover. I was wondering what you guys thought would be a good price for a bundle of my stuff.
360 Premium
120gb HDD
All cables
2 wireless controllers
1 wired headset
Play and charge with a battery pack for each controller
Wireless Network Adapter
XBL acct with about 6 months left
GHA Bundle
GH2 bundle
GH3 bundle
Assassin's creed
Beautiful Katamari
Bioshock
Burnout Paradise
Conan
Dark Sector
Gears
GTA 4
Ninja Gaiden 2
PGR3
Earth Defense Force sealed
Farcry Sealed
Splinter Cell DA sealed

I'm planning on selling this, or most of this anyways, to my brother, who is very interested in a 360.
An itemized price list would be the best, thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... a bit much to ask a price for when you're not even selling it to a CAG. Just do like the rest of us and compare to eBay stuff/GS used prices.

$400 says you'll be wishing you never got a Wii within six months, 360 has the most to offer right now, maybe you shouldn't play video games anymore. price it out yourself lazy. don't forget the bad blood family discount either for when he gets tired of it or it RROD's...:D

ehhh i have i wii and a 360 and i dont play many of my wii games at all, many just my ds and 360. 360 has it all man, i somewhat regret not selling my wii when it was still hot, but one of my favorite games for the wii for example has a huge flaw that destroys it, wario ware, which for being such a fun and innovative game, lacks multiplayer ..... nintendo just needs to get themselves together esp. after that poor showing at e3 last week

Let the guy make his own decision on what HE wants to play. CAG doesn't need another Wii is a disappointment thread. As for pricing, good luck and check craigslist or ebay for similar bundles for a price, or just find out what your brother thinks it is worth and go from there.

bread's done
Back