360/PS3: Bad Company 2 | $56.00/59.96 +FS + $20 eCard:Walmart

qwerty1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
UPDATED:

PS3 version now 56.00 + tax + F/S + a $10 eCard [wonky?]
360 version now 59.96 + tax + F/S + a $20 eCard

No PC version seems listed yet on the site.

Perhaps...amazon will match? [Heres hoping]

Whoever does this on the PC version will get my money!

Keep in mind you'll be billed for and receive the eCard right away, the $46.00 or $40.00 remaining balance will be charged when the game ships. Amazon CSRs do price correct so if the PS3 version gets a $20 credit as well you can just email them either for another gc or a price correction [did this on MW2 and they simply deducted $10 from the price].

edit-something up with the walmart links here, just head over to walmart.com and search bad company 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe so no. they're like amazon, they do this as an incentive to get you to purchase from them again. If you really dont want to get stuck with an eCard you can either purchase a physical giftcard for the store with it and lose something like, a dollar, in shipping, or just ebay the code [-fees].

Your link seem to be bad

Tried to link it myself and they seems to be changed on cag. Whats linksenergy before walmart.com?

Common Amazon pricematch!

Store that is not Walmart + No tax + Prime + Store I regularly shop at and can use the credit = Win

Got mine pre-ordered for:

$59.68 (tax) - $11.20 (20% Bing Cash Back) - $10 e gift card

= $38.48 with free shipping to home.

[quote name='Vant']Got mine pre-ordered for:

= $38.48 with free shipping to home.[/QUOTE]

The giftcard doesn't come off the total.

How long does it usually take amazon to price match if they do? I preordered here in case amazon doesn't. Would I be able to cancel the walmart order before it shipped if amazon ends up price matching?

[quote name='Vant']Got mine pre-ordered for:

= $38.48 with free shipping to home.[/QUOTE]
:hot:

not a bad deal at all will play the demo first before ordering. might have to get it for ps3 so i have something to play with my buddy

[quote name='gkrykewy']Great! Hoping for Amazon to match.[/QUOTE]
me too want release day delivery. will still come up about 50 cents ahead of going to bestbuy even with release day delivery

Yeah I hope Amazon will match this with a $10 game credit. Then I could use my $10 credit from Bioshock 2 to pre-order Bad Company 2 and use the $10 credit from BC2 to pre-order GOWIII.

[quote name='Xealot42']Yeah I hope Amazon will match this with a $10 game credit. Then I could use my $10 credit from Bioshock 2 to pre-order Bad Company 2 and use the $10 credit from BC2 to pre-order GOWIII.[/QUOTE]

Then GOWIII $10 credit for what? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='KansasFF']Then GOWIII $10 credit for what? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I haven't planned that far ahead but the possibilities are endless. Probably Assassin's Creed II (PC), Command and Conquer 4, or Just Cause 2. :D

[quote name='Doomtime']Awesome, already got mine preordered on amazon. Please match![/QUOTE]

So do I and I was just getting ready to post the same message ;)

Amazon! Hurry and take notice!

[quote name='Xealot42']I haven't planned that far ahead but the possibilities are endless. Probably Assassin's Creed II (PC), Command and Conquer 4, or Just Cause 2. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same... BC2 -> GOWIII -> JC2

Oh where oh where will the JC2 $15 GC go to then? Sigh...

updated the OP, the price changed back to retail on the 360 version but they're including a $20 eCard now rather than $10. Still the same for the PS3 version. Tempting if you have a console. Wish they had it avail for PC.

bread's done
Back