360/PS3 GOTY Editions showing up at Big Lots for 20% off Sunday

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys, I manage a Big Lots store and wanted to give a list of a few of the "new" titles Big Lots is getting in this week, just in time for the 20% off Friends & Family Event. All titles below are always $18.88. Some are decent prices, same may be not, but 20% should knock most down to reasonable deals. F&F is all day Sunday, March 4th and Saturday, March 3rd starting at 5pm for Buzz Club Reward Members. If you do not have a coupon, you may go to the store between now and Sunday and ask any employee for one. Also, on the day of the event, you may still receive a coupon if you ask.

This is what my store received this week that we did not carry before this week:

Xbox 360
Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition
Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
Fall Out: New Vegas

PS3
Fall Out 3: Game of the Year Edition

All the following is what has been constantly restocked (at least my store) since late last year:

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - 360 & PS3
Call of Duty 2 - 360
Cally of Duty 3 - 360 & PS3
Cally of Duty 4 - 360 & PS3
Midnight Club LA Complete Edition - PS3
Sonic Free Riders - Kinect
Biggest Loser - Kinect
Fantastic Pets - Kinect
Game Party In Motion - Kinect
Sniper: Ghost Warrior - 360
Super Street Fighter 4 - PS3
Soul Calibur 4 - PS3
GTA4 - 360 & PS3

All titles vary by store, but *most* stores are getting in the same video game stock.

I have seen in a previous thread someone stated they saw SSF4: AE for $18.88. AE has not shown up at my store and I called around to a few stores in my area (Central PA) and they have only carried SSF4 also, no AE.

The 20% off knocks the price down to an even $16 if you are in PA or you state is 6% sales tax. Also, we carry Wii & DS, if anyone is interested in some of those titles, let me know and I'll do my best to compile a list.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I see a Fallout 3 GOTY, I'll bite for sure. Sealed Oblivion is tempting, too.

Surely that's not Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition already is it? It's only been out a few weeks.

F&F is all day Sunday, March 4th and Saturday, March 5 starting at 5pm for Buzz Club Reward Members.

Did you mean the 3rd and 4th being Saturday and Sunday
or the 4th and 5th being Sunday and Monday.

[quote name='JJSP']I've recently seen Heavy Rain and Uncharted 1 at Big Lots as well.[/QUOTE]

Some stores may still have those in stock, that was a pre-Christmas shipment. So you still might find Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Little Big Planet: GOTY, Infamous, Shadowrun, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, God of War Origins...

[quote name='KrisMKX']Some stores may still have those in stock, that was a pre-Christmas shipment. So you still might find Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Little Big Planet: GOTY, Infamous, Shadowrun, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, God of War Origins...[/QUOTE]

yep...i see SHadowrun at the location near me :bouncy:
as well as Yakuza 4 and Lost Planet : Extreme Condition...man i am trying so HARd to get a 360!! things keep getting in the way you know.

If my store has the 360 version of Fallout 3 GOTY I will definitely bite. Otherwise I'll just be stocking up on toilet paper and paper towels like I usually do on 20% Sunday.

[quote name='KrisMKX']All titles vary by store, but *most* stores are getting in the same video game stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeeeeah, so... it must be really nice to have a useful Big Lots near you. My Big Lots never carries anything besides 10++yr old PC games, a handful of Wii and DS games, and then like... Sonic All-Star Tennis for the rest of the systems.

Since their inventory purportedly works on buying other stores' unwanted merch and closeouts, I guess I can blame the fact that we only have two Walmarts and a Target within a 35mi radius. And you know they're not going to give up this kind of stuff.

Oh well, what it must be like to live in a real community.

Going to head to Big Lots in a bit. Not getting my hopes up about finding anything other than Wii and PS2 shovelware though.

Edit: Wala. They said they haven't gotten any shipments since before Christmas. They had inFamous and LBP:GOTY and shovelware. I was hoping to finally nab the Oblivion GOTY and play Shivering Isles but it wasn't meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to two Big Lots and it was mostly budget titles aimed at kids/families. Did notice a GH Mafia 2 copy though, but nothing listed in the OP.

*edit
I think I saw the Biggest Loser, but assumed it was there before these titles hit Big Lots.

[quote name='Survivalism']Viola?

Sorry, but it needed to be done.[/QUOTE]
voilà?

Sorry, but it needed to be done. :razz:

Nah, I meant 'wala.' It was mistaken language though. It was my wife's birthday today and I spent quite a bit of time around filipinos, so a bit of Tagalog slipped through into my post. Wala means 'nothing,' obviously.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Nah, I meant 'wala.' It was mistaken language though. It was my wife's birthday today and I spent quite a bit of time around filipinos, so a bit of Tagalog slipped through into my post. Wala means 'nothing,' obviously.[/QUOTE]

Being Filipino, I understood your original post. :applause:

We had a big lots in Racine for like 3 months, and then it closed and Became the largest Christian book store I've ever seen.

Not a whole lot here in Memphis. Only good ones I saw are tomb raider and undead nightmare.

Having second thoughts about the futon. I know its kinda ackward to have a full size bed in an undivided studio apartment but my current situation, not sure if I'll be in this city in the next few months.

None of these games were available at the local BL on Sat or Sun. Was looking for Arkham Asylum specifically.

Decided to jump on the New Egg deal.

My local Big Lots was also fairly empty in terms of games. I think they had the exact same games they did when I went there a year ago.

I saw Yakuza 4, Heavy Rain, LBP GOTY, Soul Calibur IV, Mafia 2, and some other PS3 games. All I bought was some strawberry apple banana juice though.

bread's done
Back