360 racing wheel question

Hey, sorry, I've only got Burnout Revenge and Forza (Xbox) easily accessible to me. I don't even what games I have that are backward-compatible. I've pretty much boxed up most of my Xbox games. Hope someone can help you out.

Yes , I played Forza with mine , while I was waiting for Forza 2 to come out .

Heads up , the paddle shifters are the black and white buttons [ I think , I know its 2 buttons that don't make sense ].

The Microsoft wheel does work with backwards compatible games, but Forza 1 is the only one I have played that works well. The steering sensitivity cannot currently be adjusted on the Microsoft wheel, so unless the game has in-game sensitivity adjustments, the steering will be awkward. Also, the force-feedback effects do not work with backwards compatible games.

However, the Logitech DriveFX wheel is perfect for backwards compatible games. Burnout 3 works much better with this wheel than with Microsoft's. The wheel's sensitivity can be adjusted--I think it has four settings, even though the manual states it only has two, and it produces simulated-force-feedback effects. The simulated force-feedback works very well, especially for Forza 1 and Rallisport Challenge. I remember that some games like Colin McRae 04 were practically unplayable with the Microsoft wheel, but worked fine after adjusting the Logitech wheel.

Xbox 360 games which were not designed with the Microsoft wheel in mind like Ridge Racer 6, Import Tuner Challenge, and Burnout Revenge, also work much better with the Logitech wheel. Unfortunately, Full Auto does not work with either wheel.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']anyone tried it on pgr3? i really want to get one for future use in games like dirt and pgr4.[/QUOTE]

It works best with the force-feedback version of PGR 3. The game was included with the wheel when I bought it, but I do not know if it is still included.
The wheel takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, PGR 3 is a lot more fun with it.

If you are on Live then PG3 will update anyway so it doesn't matter which version you have.

bread's done
Back