360 Racing Wheel

AFStealth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm looking for the 360 racing wheel by Microsoft. Cheapest I found was $90, I was hoping for something a little better than that.

Anyone have any clues?

I don't know if you've looked in the Toys 'R Us Clearance thread, but Toys 'R Us has the 360 Wireless Wheel on clearance for $50. In fact, I just bought one from there earlier today.

Looking for a current deal on this as well.

I assume most (if not all) of the TRU stores are out of these now.

Any current deals?

TIA.

I bought one in very good condition on eBay for $50.

Amazon has some like new, used ones for around $70.

Just checked eBay and there was some quality auctions up.

When it comes to buying games Amazon and eBay are pretty much all from which I buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check amazon, they should definitely have it.
smile.gif

Any idea if the "virtual racing wheel" function of the
Natal will work in place of the regular racing wheel?
For example: could it be used with PGR 4, Forza 2?

[quote name='GlassAgate']Any idea if the "virtual racing wheel" function of the
Natal will work in place of the regular racing wheel?[/QUOTE]

That would seem highly unlikely unless the developers of specific titles went back and added support. That might happen for some high profile titles like Forza 3, but don't count on it.

[quote name='Osiris11235']That would seem highly unlikely unless the developers of specific titles went back and added support. That might happen for some high profile titles like Forza 3, but don't count on it.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it wouldn't work. Burnout Paradise was not modified in any way when they went on Jimmy Fallon and it worked.

360 racing wheel at best buy clearanced from 99.99 (original MSRP) down to 49.99 prices vary by location for whatever silly reason happy hunting. got one for me and my buddy at 49.99

bread's done
Back