360 tournament edition fightstick - $89.99 at Dell

Awesome deal. I do believe this is the cheapest price I've seen it. Free shipping is awesome, as that usually ruins the deal.

End up getting the TE "S" from amazon for $89.99 after the $40 cash back from signing up an Amazon Chase Credit Card. I was looking to get a new credit card anyway because my sony card is feeling rusty.

Nice. Im broke and got my dreamcast custom I did. however a bunch of people at work wanted these and with our discount, it only comes down to 120. good find

If I had my $50 gift card from Dell from buying my son a Studio 15 laptop as a graduation present about a month ago, I'd get one of these, even though I already have one SF4 and one MvC TE. I'm sure the gift card will come in the mail just after the sale ends...

So tempting... I have the "S" edition one already, but it would be nice having a second one for guests...
May grab it if they are still available tomorrow

In for one. I've never seen it this cheap. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I can do Cammy's instant dive kicks in ssfiv now. f*ing impossible with a 360 pad.

bread's done
Back