360 Wired Controller Available

gonna get one today hopefully, i've wanted a PC controller for a while now to use on emulators now i have a reason, i can use it on my 360 as well, win win :)

Confusing. If the 360 wireless isn't compatible with the pc that makes the wired a better value to anyone who might want to play some games on the pc.

you can always get one of those PS2 controller USB Adapters for PC for cheap :D

I think i'd rather go wireless now that the technology is right ^^ Wire clutter is one of my biggest enemies =(

Saw one of these at Best Buy today. Already have a convertor for the original Xbox controller to plug into standard USB ports so this is a tad unnecessary. I am interested to see if it's drivers can be modified someday to work with my good old Controller S.

I am hoping they will announce a PC USB adapter for the wireless controller in the future. Else the wired is a better deal all around.
Peace
coltcannon

[quote name='MiahX']My local BB had 4 in stock, manager refused to sell them...@$$hole.[/QUOTE]

wtf? they're supposed to sell them, was supposed to get one yesterday but there was only one left and my friend got it :cry:

Ummm, I would assume drivers should be available online soon....that just seems lame. My store has them, but I don't really use my PC for games, so I'll pass.

Who ever heard of paying $5 for drivers anyways?

[quote name='doubledown']Ummm, I would assume drivers should be available online soon....that just seems lame. My store has them, but I don't really use my PC for games, so I'll pass.

Who ever heard of paying $5 for drivers anyways?[/QUOTE]

they're not marketing the one with drivers for 360 people, they're trying to market it for PC user mainly, not everyone knows what a 360 is, and i dont think the drivers are available online, not sure.

[quote name='doubledown']Who ever heard of paying $5 for drivers anyways?[/QUOTE]

It's Microsoft. You're lucky they haven't patented breathing. ;)

I knew it was only a matter of time but there are already idiots on EBay paying close to $70 shipped for these controllers. If controllers are in short supply around/after launch I wonder what they will be selling for then.

[quote name='doubledown']Whoa.....$70! I'll pick one up and sell it for sure, I'll check the prices.[/QUOTE]

its not worth it considering it's 48 bucks retail including tax, and then you gotta ship the thing for about 5 bucks plus ebay fees, definitly not worth it.

bread's done
Back