360 Wireless controller - $30 SHIPPED from Buy.com (w/Google Checkout)

BustaUppa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I figured this deserved its own thread since it's a pretty outstanding deal. The price of the wireless controller tends to fluctuate at Buy.com, but right now it's at that sweet spot - an even fifty bucks, so there's no need for filler. And best of all, right now they're offering free shipping on this (usually video game items require a $75 purchase for free shipping). Get it while you can! I just ordered mine!

Link: http://www.buy.com/prod/Xbox_360_Wireless_Controller_B4F_00001/q/loc/62440/201975277.html

[quote name='Indonesia']I tried using google checkout but the shipping is not free :([/quote]

It defaults to normal shipping, you have to select budget (7-9 days) to get the free shipping.

[quote name='Tom Ato']It defaults to normal shipping, you have to select budget (7-9 days) to get the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Now it shows up the free shipping option. Earlier It only gave me 3 shipping option and none of them was free. Thx

It just shocks me to no end how ignorant some ebayers are. Prices for brand new wireless 360 controllers on ebay are still closing at an average of $40+. In theory, anyone could make a nice profit by buying a bunch of these controllers using google checkout and plopping them on ebay. I'm just too lazy. :razz:

WOW! Free shipping! I should have waited on my K-Mart deal and jumped on this. I still have to go to K-Mart and exchange my wired one.

[quote name='Jobb']Usually those bastards put everything at a few cents below $50, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
HAHA, those bastards with their great deals! Thanks Op

I just went to K-Mart to exchange the wired controller I had accidently picked up for a wireless one (they gave me a rain check on the deal, so it would have been a clean exchange, one for the other), but they didn't have wireless controllers in stock yet, so I just returned it and jumped on this deal. Saved a $1.785 or something in tax (I don't pay income tax, so screw you government!)

It is called the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver which allows you to use your wireless controller on the PC. It is made by Microsoft and you just plug it into a USB port. Not bad for $20.

bread's done
Back